Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums RAINBOW BRIDGE My heart has joined the Thousand… Bam

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    jerseygirl

My heart has joined the Thousand, for my friend stopped running today…

It is with a heavy heart that I tell you that Bam went over the Rainbow Bridge on the weekend. They were at the animal hospital when he passed away.  This has been very hard for Bam’s Mama, so I am posting this on her behalf. 

The sweetest little black bun with the big brown eyes, he brought a lot of joy when he hopped into her life. 

***Binky Free, Handsome Little Bam!*** You will be so missed by so many.<3

Who could deny that little face. 

Cuddles with his Granny.

Asriel and Bombur
    Participant

My heart was so sad to see this on instagram. You will be greatly missed Bam. Hugs to your family through this time. *Binky Free Sweet Bam*

Phil
    Participant

What little darling very sad to hear this news. X

MountainBuns
    Participant

This really broke my heart, bam seemed like such a wonderful companion, those little eyes and lively soul, he will forever be missed.

***Binky Free, Awesome and Marvelous Bam***

Q8bunny
    Participant

He was one of the few bunnies who stamped his pawmark on my heart… (((Binky free, little one.))) xxBam

Sirius&Luna
    Participant

I was so sad to hear this news. Bam touched everyone’s hearts. Binky free Bam <3

Flakie
    Participant

Oh what sad sad news about Bam. I’m so sorry to hear this news. What a gorgeous wee bunny.

Lots of hugs to Bams mama and his family. Will be thinking of you all

Binky free Bam xx

Tony's Mum
    Participant

When I saw this on Instagram I really felt like the breath had been knocked from my lungs. I am so, so sorry again. Binky free little love x

sarahthegemini
    Participant

Such sad news indeed. I couldn’t believe it when I saw it on instagram. He was such a lovely rabbit and his cuddles with Grandma were my favourite photos to look at. So special. I remember Jo once commented on a pic of Peanut saying that’s how she imagined Bam looked when he was younger. I’ve thought of Peanut being his younger doppelganger ever since.

Bam was a very lucky bun – the stories of his hoomin out foraging in the late night with a torch and whatnot are so funny to think about. He was so loved.
    And just look at how many people’s lives he has touched? He’s obviously a very special rabbit. Binky on Bam xxx

Bam bunny. You will be sorely missed. You were truly one in a million and brought sooooo much joy to your hooman family.
    Bam hooman. You know how i feel and i will write those lines that often appear here….

When tomorrow starts without me
    Don’t think we’re far apart
    For every time you think of me
    I’m right here, inside your heart

((( Binky free dear Bam. Go find Nala, Tisha, Yohioioioio and Kyra ))))

MimzMum
    Participant

Although I don’t frequent the forum much there was something that told me to come in this morning. I am so very sorry for your loss. :'( The love of a bunny is as equally unmatched as is our bond with them over all space and time. Bam will forever be in your heart.

Thinking of you at this very sad time. (((((Huge hugs)))))) Sweet dreams, little Bam.

DanaNM

So many beloved buns lately… I too was shocked and so sad to see this on insta… My heart breaks for Bam’s mama, it was clear that he was loved so so much…

((((HUGS)))) to Bam’s family and (((Binky free sweet Bam)))

BinkyBunny
    Keymaster

I am so sorry.  This is very sad.   Hugs to Bam’s mom.   

Binky Free Bam.  

Source: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ac/48/27/ac48275f2a28abf281aecd6d6a9dcc38.jpg

Bladesmith
    Participant

Binky free Bam.  Say hi to Clover.

Best to your family.

MountainBuns
    Participant

When I first read this, I honestly yelled “Oh No!”

We all loved bam, and forever will. Condolences to bams mom

Bam

Thank you so much, all of you ❤️❤️❤️

Bam made my life better in so many ways. Little did I know that a tiny rabbit had the potential to make such a huge difference in a human’s life, that November day in 2011 when the universe and chance brought him into my life.

Buns are frail and we only get to borrow them, so we must cherish every moment we’re given with them. I believe I did that with Bam. So grateful for his presence every day. I was his bunny slave and he knew it.

Thank you for all your kind words. It warms my heart to know that so many people knew how beautiful and special he was.

MountainBuns
    Participant

You’re welcome, Bam. I just can’t believe he’s gone. I followed the forum for a while when I watched my friends bunny, and I saw that you are very knowledgeable and a awesome bun mom. We’re all already missing him.

May I ask, What is your instagram,? I’d like so see everyone’s bun adventures.

Gordo and Janice
    Participant

Just saw this. So sorry Bam’s mom. I am truly speechless with tears. I’ve only been here a short time. But anyone and everyone who browses here even a little is very aware of “bam”. You and your little one are forever linked in my mind as one and the same. You said he made your life better in so many ways and I bet you made his life “rock” to that same degree and more. I echo the many things that so many others have already said. You and your family are in my thoughts. My heart goes out to you…

Binky free {{{{{Bam}}}}}

Bunny House
    Participant

I am so sorry…. I bursted when I read this.

((((Binky free Bam))))

September
    Participant

I know none of these bunnies here at Rainbow Bridge, nor their mummies and daddies, but they are very close to my heart, if you can understand that. That’s what having and loosing a bunny does to you. Our tears are shared and and a little bit of our hearts breaks too.

Sleep tight little bam. You are a beauty.

Xx

joea64
    Participant

So very sorry to hear this – first Clover, now Bam. Binky free, Bam. (resolves to give extra love to Panda and Fernando tonight)

Daisy
    Participant

I’m sorry to hear! I’ve not been here for long, am not very loyal/active here and I’m awful with knowing what buns are featured here and which bun is whom’s, but I knew Bam! I’m sure he’s proud to be the blackest of blobs on the other side of rainbow bridge.

tobyluv
    Participant

I’m so sorry to hear about the loss of sweet Bam. He was a precious bunny who was greatly loved.

Gina.Jenny
    Participant

binky free sweet ((Bam))

you are and always will be sorely missed, you bought so much joy to your mama and to so many of us here too, a very special little bun x

pinknfwuffy
    Participant

This news has broken my heart more than once this week. You were so special, Bam, and your mom is such a champion for rabbits. Binky free, little one. You will not be forgotten.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.