Information Collection and Use
- BinkyBunny.com is the sole owner of the information collected on our web site. BinkyBunny.com collects information at several different points on our Website.
- BinkyBunny.com automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, BinkyBunny.com cookie information, and the page you request. Information is collected for the purpose of creating a user account. A user must provide the http protocol information (last url requested and browser type), other (other information), transaction information (account transactions), user's name, user's login information, user's contact information (necessary for store). It is optional for the site members (not customers), to provide Contact Information. We encourage users to provide optional information so we can provide a more personalized experience on our site. The reason we use this information is to archive information for future reference,maintain and secure our site and understand (in aggregate) interests of website visitors. We retain this information for an indeterminate period of time.
Our Site uses Web technologies to gather navigational information about our Site and its technical efficiencies and services, such as time to connect to our Site and download pages. This information allows us to see which areas of our Site are most visited and helps improve our understanding of our customers' Site experiences. In the process of gathering navigational information, non-personally identifiable information may be collected, such as domain type, Web browser version, service provider, and IP address, which will provide information about a visitor's use of our Site, like the time of a visitor's last visit to a Site page.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that BinkyBunny.com does not own or control, or to people that BinkyBunny.com does not employ or manage. (eg. Reference Links to other companies, like google ads) They have their own privacy statements.
- A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user's computer tied to information about the user. For the session ID cookie, once users close the browser, the cookie simply terminates. A persistent cookie is a small text file stored on the user's hard drive for an extended period of time. Persistent cookies can be removed by following Internet browser help file directions. You can set your browser to notify you to either accept or deny the cookies
- When you register for BinkyBunny.com, you will be required to provide BinkyBunny.com with the following information: your name, e-mail , country, state, member name and password. In addition, you may choose to provide BinkyBunny.com with additional information.
- The e-mail address is used only for confirming your registration details and password (and for sending new passwords should you forget your current one).
Communications from the Site
- When you register for BinkyBunny Store, you will be required to provide BinkyBunny.com with the following information: your name, e-mail address, country, state, member name and password. In addition, you may choose to provide BinkyBunny.com with additional information, for example credit card to purchase items, and a possible separate shipping address if you so desire.
- We do not share, sell, lease, rent your information. The e-mail address is used only for confirming your registration details and password (and for sending new passwords should you forget your current one) as well as we will send invoice receipts, and package tracking information.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Customer Service
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, zip code
- Forum post notifcations and warnings.
BinkyBunny.com does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other companies, entities, or people, except when:
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- When you choose to fill out a member profile viewable by other members and/or site visitors.
- Staff/Moderators who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information in order to do their jobs
- Moderators (aka: Forum Leaders) who need to forward a member's email message to the BinkyBunny owner for consultation and/or administrative/owner action.
- Moderators (aka: Forum Leaders) who need to consult each other regarding a member's email message. For example, if you have a concern, complaint, or comment, a moderator can forward the email and name in a message to the owner and/or the Forum Leader Team for consult, direction, support and/or to alert other leaders to a potential problem.
BinkyBunny.com may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your BinkyBunny.com account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.Personally Identifiable Information
- Personally identifiable information is not shared with any third parties.
- Aggregate Information (non-personally identifiable)
- Aggregate information is not shared with any third parties.
Correcting/Updating/Deleting/Deactivating Personal Information
- BinkyBunny.com has physical security in our facilities to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information. Our company uses secure encryption technology (secure socket connection) for all sensitive financial or health data transmitted on our site.
- We also use third party security and data storage for additional security purposes. For both our site and ours store. Our store software is tested daily by McAfee SECURE™ --- You can see the in the store when the store was tested last and the Tested Daily Icon only appears when the store has passed a intensive, daily security scan. It is tested for possible personal information access, links to dangerous sites, phishing, and other online dangers
Changes to the Privacy Statement
- If a user's personally identifiable information changes such as zip code, phone, email or postal address they can change information we collect. If a user wishes to correct/update information or no longer desires our service, they can notify us by contacting us.
|1933 Davis St, STE 254|
|San Leandro, CA 94577|