Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum RAINBOW BRIDGE Farewell Beloved Bindi

Viewing 40 reply threads
  • Author
    • RabbitPam
      11002 posts Send Private Message

I am sad to say we have lost a grand old man of the binky bunny family, Bindi Loo. Littlepuffytail’s sweet bunny has been with us for many, many years. Her grampa bear has had a grumpy face that belies a sweet disposition. He was cared for in the best way through teeth issues, ear trouble, etc and has been with us to a ripe old age thanks to the wonderful love of his family. He joins his friends Stormy, Olivia and Sterling across the rainbow bridge. We will miss him. 

• Deleted User
        Participant
        22064 posts Send Private Message

Oh LPT, not Bindi too I’m so sorry <3 Snuggle Elara tight and shower her with lots of love.

• RabbitPam
          11002 posts Send Private Message

In his lifetime, Bindi wore many hats.    

• Gordo and Janice
            Participant
            703 posts Send Private Message

Oh I am hurting in my heart so much. He stole my heart the second I saw him. Crying… There was something about him and I’ve only known of him through this website. And for only a couple of months. I am so sorry LPT. So sorry. Never even met the guy but loved him so much. Thanks for being his mom (one of the best).

Binky free little buddy. Binky free {{{Bindi Loo}}}

• Sirius&Luna
              Participant
              2319 posts Send Private Message

Oh LPT, how unfair. I’m so so sorry.

*Binky free Bindi Loo*

I’m sure Stormy, Olivia and Sterling will be waiting to welcome him <3

• jerseygirl
                22345 posts Send Private Message

Precious Bindi, we love you! Rest peacefully. <3 <3 <3
                  Steph, you and Ricky have been so dedicated to helping Bindi as he aged. He couldn’t have had a better human family. xxx

• Vienna Blue in France
                  Participant
                  5317 posts Send Private Message

Steph. Big hugs. Nothing more to say. Very sad.
                    I will continue singing at every Christmas, “and a Bindi Loo in a pine treeeeeee” for… ever !!!
                    (((( Hugs ))))

• tobyluv
                    Participant
                    3310 posts Send Private Message

I’m so sorry that you lost your sweet Bindi Loo, LPT. I’ve gotten to know him through your posts, and I know how much you loved him and what wonderful care you gave to him.

• Phil
                      Participant
                      239 posts Send Private Message

Arr this is so sad breaks my heart. Such an adorable bunny, RIP little bindi xx

• Bam
                        16877 posts Send Private Message

I’m so sorry, LPT. As Gordo and Janice says, Bindi certainly had something about him. He was the first Binky Bunny bunny I fell in love with. Nobody could express true rabbit disapproval like he could. It’s been such a joy to see him and all his beautiful costumes that he wore so patiently for Halloween photo shoots and other big occasions. It feels unreal that “our” Bindi isn’t with us anymore.

Binky free, beautiful ****Bindi-Loo****

• LittlePuffyTail
                          18092 posts Send Private Message

Thank you everyone for your kind words. Yesterday and today were very hard. I take comfort in that he was pretty happy and healthy almost to the end. Saturday night he was out and about and we had some cuddle time. Sunday, as soon as I saw him, I knew something was wrong. After a day spent nursing him on Sunday, the decision was made to let my beloved friend go. I love him too much to have done anything else. I asked him to give me a sign if it was his time to go and he did. I will miss him so….

• LBJ10
                            16908 posts Send Private Message

Bindi is with Stormy, Olivia and Sterling now.

We will all miss Bindi. He was such a special bunny. I agree with Bam, he had the ultimate disapproving bunny face. And yet, his sweet disposition still managed to shine through. He just had this aura about him that drew people in and made them fall in love instantly. I mean, seriously, who could not love that face?

I’m sorry for your loss Steph. It will be a loss felt by many, of course. But you were so committed to his care, sticking with him through all of his health problems. Because of you, he lived a long and full life. He could not have asked for a better bunny mom.

• Luna
                              Participant
                              2219 posts Send Private Message

I’m so sorry LPT . When I first joined BB, I was only a few threads into BB and I saw your profile pic of Bindi in his Robin Hood outfit. I said to myself “That is one cool bun. This site is going to be great.” And it has been. 

Binky free Bindi

• kurottabun
                                Participant
                                908 posts Send Private Message

Aw no :'(

He had a long, wonderful bunny life on earth. Binky free Bindi and take care, LPT.

• OnyxMoon
                                  Participant
                                  260 posts Send Private Message

{{{{{{{{Binky free Bindi Loo, you were a pretty cool dude}}}}}}}}

• MimzMum
                                    Participant
                                    8029 posts Send Private Message

Steph, there are no words to express my sadness at your news. No bunny could have had a more loving and devoted mom. We know that somewhere they go on forever, and at the Rainbow Bindi is met by He who made him, restoring him to perfect health. My beloved Mimzy, Pip and Fiver have at last gotten to meet their “brother from another mother.” Someday we will see them all again, but until then never forget that there will always be Bindi in your heart. Nothing can ever take that away.

Huge hugs winging their way to you, my dear friend. I am thinking of you, and you and your family are in my prayers.

Sleep well and sweet dreams, Bindi Loo. You are as deeply missed as you will always be loved. ;_; Binky free <3

• Deleted User
                                      Participant
                                      22064 posts Send Private Message

Hey Steph, sharing in your heartbreak….
                                        I am so sorry. xoxox

PS – Henry lost his pet dog on Friday. We are ALL struggling with Frank leaving us. 

Knowing MY hurt, I know you are suffering the same grief. I truly am SORRY. 

• Azerane
                                        4688 posts Send Private Message

Dear Bindi, we miss you already. Such an icon and beautiful bun.

I’m so sorry for your loss.

• joea64
                                          Participant
                                          1423 posts Send Private Message

I’m so very sorry to hear about this. Binky free, Bindi…

• ThorBunny
                                            Participant
                                            824 posts Send Private Message

So sorry LPT :'( He was such an amazing bun and I know he had a wonderful long life with you. No bun could have been luckier.

(((Binky free Bindi Loo)))

• pinknfwuffy
                                              Participant
                                              660 posts Send Private Message

Our hearts are broken. I am so sorry for this precious loss. Bindi was a superstar here and I fell in love the first time I saw one of your posts about him. He was a true fighter and I am in awe of the amount of love and care you gave him for so many years. You are a true hero and Bindi a genuine champion of the rabbit world. My prayers for you and your family. Binky free, sweet Bindi.

• Flakie
                                                Participant
                                                148 posts Send Private Message

I’m so sorry LPT for the loss of Bindi. What wonderful pictures what a pure lovely ball of fluff. Sounds like an amazing bunny and my heart goes out to you at this sad time.

Binky free Bindi

• LittlePuffyTail

Thanks so much everyone. I really appreciate all your kind words. Have been reading them again and again. It makes me smile to know how loved he was. He was very special for sure. The house feels very empty now. 

It’s especially hard since I”m still missing Sterling so much. The pain I’m feeling now is hard, but it is well worth all the joy and love  Bindi gave me all these years. 

So nice to hear from you, Mimz, I wish it were under happier circumstances. And I do truly believe I will see him again. I hope he has found all his rabbit room buddies. 

A pic of B and Stormy when they were bonded briefly before Stormy passed away. 

• JackRabbit
                                                    Participant
                                                    5451 posts Send Private Message

So sorry to hear about Bindi LPT. He was a very special BB bunny. My heart goes out to you.

Binky free sweet Bindi …….

• Muchelle
                                                      Participant
                                                      1141 posts Send Private Message

I’ve just opened FB and read about Bindi, I’m legit crying right now. I’m so sorry he had to go, but it’s comforting to know he went peacefully.
                                                        Be strong, we’ll be right here for you, as always.

• September
                                                        Participant
                                                        110 posts Send Private Message

Another beautiful bunny angel. I am so sorry.

Lynda
                                                          xx

• Sonn
                                                          Participant
                                                          1810 posts Send Private Message

I am so sorry to hear about Bindi LPT. He was a super special little man.

• Gina.Jenny
                                                            Participant
                                                            2244 posts Send Private Message

I’m sorry to read this and am sharing your grief, as Pippi has also crossed the rainbow bridge

• Hazel
                                                              Participant
                                                              2587 posts Send Private Message

Oh no, not Bindi Loo.  I’m so sorry, LPT. He was a special BB bunny.

Binky free, Bindi!

• LittlePuffyTail

Thanks, everyone.

So sorry, GJ, for your loss as well. Just left my condolences.

I miss hearing B’s little snores in the afternoon. It was such a routine thing. And I miss the snuggles so bad it hurts. Elara is a nice bun but not a snuggler at all. Bindi was called “The Bear” because he was as snuggly as a Teddy Bear. Even in his younger days.

I’ve left his condo up for now. I always do that. It’s hard to not see them in there anymore when I pass the bunny room but too hard to take down and put away all their stuff while the grief is so fresh. I have to stay strong for Evi during the day but at night I cry.

• Gordo and Janice
                                                                  Participant
                                                                  703 posts Send Private Message

I think about Bindi quite a lot. He sure looked like a snuggler personality wise. And he was definitely a snuggler body wise. A bunny created for snuggles. So cool that he was yours and you were his.

• BinkyBunny
                                                                    8776 posts Send Private Message

Bindi was such an integral part of BB. We will miss him very much! He couldn’t have had a better life with you. I know this leaves a hole in your heart. Take care of yourself– good you can cry at night to help release the pain. Big Hugs to you.

• DanaNM
                                                                      8935 posts Send Private Message

I am so sorry LPT… I was just wondering how he was doing…

He was such a special little man, truly one of a kind. Your love for him was and still is clear as day. He was so lucky to have you and you were lucky to have him.

(((Binky free Bindi!)))

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

• LittlePuffyTail
                                                                        Moderator

Thanks, guys. Your support is so wonderful to have. Today was hard. I kept thinking about how it all happened a week ago today.

• Rain
                                                                          Participant
                                                                          547 posts Send Private Message

Binky free, Bindi Loo. You were always my favorite little guy, with your adorable grandpa face. We’ll miss you. LPT, you and your family were so good to him. He had a wonderful life.

• Bryan
                                                                            Participant
                                                                            9 posts Send Private Message

One week for me today LPT – I feel your pain. Some of the simplest things set us back, it’s hard for me to eat a banana! I look forward to the day when I think of Buddy and there are more smiles than tears. So sorry for your loss.

Binky free Bindi

• Heaven
                                                                              Participant
                                                                              256 posts Send Private Message

I’m so sorry to hear LPT. Sending lots of loving vibes your way.

All of us here on BB know that Bindi had the loveliest, happiest possible life with you <3

Binky free (((Bindi)))

• Blue Moon
                                                                                Participant
                                                                                436 posts Send Private Message

I’m so sorry LPT

• Ellie from The Netherlands
                                                                                  Participant
                                                                                  2512 posts Send Private Message

Reading this news with tears in my eyes :'(
                                                                                    First the loss of Sterling, and so soon after that Bindi. It isn’t fair, it doesn’t make sense…

Binky free sweet Bindi!

• LittlePuffyTail
                                                                                    Moderator

Thanks, guys.

Yes, Ellie. It is very unfair. I’m still grieving for Sterling so now I”m grieving for both my little white buns.

• Sr. Melangell
                                                                                      Participant
                                                                                      1708 posts Send Private Message

Oh no LPT, well you looked after him for many years and loved him and Bindi, but they are in your heart forever.

Viewing 40 reply threads
                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum RAINBOW BRIDGE Farewell Beloved Bindi