Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums RAINBOW BRIDGE BB’s Vivian has passed away.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    RabbitPam

Binkybunny’s beloved Vivian passed away last night. She died peacefully while being held and loved. 

A spunky and courageous girl, she will be greatly missed.

RabbitPam

I just want to add that Vivian was a rescue bunny. BB and Steve took home this feisty bunny from the shelter after she had been rejected by others. At first she had trouble trusting anyone, but our special BB won her over, along with Jack, Vivian’s new husbun. After patient effort and time, she became a loving, compassionate lady who supported Jack through his illness. She guided him, snuggled him, and stayed by his side for a very long time. She was an amazing bunny. Following her growth and progress here on binkybunny.com was a wonderful experience, and we all loved her from afar as well.

I am sorry to bring you their sad news, but I know you all share with me in offering words of comfort about this special girl to our even more special BB.
    Binky free, Vivian.

Sarita
    Participant

I’m crying my eyes out. I loved that spunky senior. She had been through so much until she found Jen and Steve. Hugs to Jen and Steve and gratefulness that they took in Vivian and she lived the rest of her life in the splendor she so much deserved.

RabbitPam

I recently asked BB for some current pix of Vivian. Here are 2 more that she’d sent to me just a few weeks ago.  

JackRabbit
    Participant

BB – so sorry for your loss of your dear Vivian. She was so lucky to have spent the rest of her life in a loving home and to have been able to love your precious Jack. Know that when one off us loses a special friend, we all do as well. My heart goes out to you.

Binky free Vivian … .

Kokaneeandkahlua
    Participant

I’m so sorry to hear this! She was very loved and spoiled

**binky free Vivian***

jerseygirl

My heart sunk finding this thread.
    I’m so saddened. My deepest condolences Jennifer & Steve.
    She has lived a good long life and the best years were the ones in your home.
    Vivvie, you will be missed so much. <3
    Reunited with Jack. You keep him in line now!
    ***Binky Free Gorgeous***

MimzMum
    Participant

My heart is breaking for you, Jennifer and Steve. :'( There’s no words to describe how terribly sad I am for you both. Vivian was, and always will be, that spunky madam who I will always remember for keeping you both “hopping” (sometimes especially Steve as I recall that video you posted where she had an issue with his sandals?)

She is once again with her beloved Jack and no doubt they are looking upon you with love and thankfulness for giving them both such fantastic lives. The pawprints on all our hearts here at BB are deep and true that she has left behind.

Binky free beautiful Vivian :'( you will be so very much missed and always loved. Until we meet again, precious girl. xx

I started a candle group here:
    http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=VivBB

litheandgraphic
    Participant

So, so sorry for your loss. What a wonderful bunny. She had a great life.
    { Binky Free Vivian }

LongEaredLions
    Participant

When I saw this thread this morning, I couldn’t even think of words to say to express what I am feeling for you guys, Jen and Steve. I am very sorry. Shedding a tear for you guys and your beautiful Vivan. Thank you for giving her everything she deserved (and more!)
    (((((Big hugs)))))

Sindri
    Participant

I am sorry to hear this. She was very loved and cared for. She will be missed. My thoughts are with you.

Binky free sweet Vivian

LittlePuffyTail

Want to offer my most sincere condolences once again. What a lucky bunny she was to have you and Steve. And now she is with her beloved Jack once again. 

(((((Binky Free Vivian)))))) 

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

BB— I am extremely sorry for your loss. She was a gorgeous bun, who was obviously loved VERY much. <3
    ((((Binky Free Vivian))))

Monkeybun
    Participant

So very sad to hear Vivian was a gorgeous lady, and her spunky nature will be missed by us all!

Binky Free, lovely lady. Snuggle with your Jack, on the other side of the Bridge.

Roberta
    Participant

Binky Free Beautiful girl………..

LBJ10

Vivian was loved by all. Her spunk and incredible resilience will stay with us forever. She had such a wonderful life with you guys. I know she is up there somewhere thinking about how lucky she was to be loved by you. Perhaps her and Jack are comparing notes, trying to figure out who was the luckiest.

Binky free Vivian! You are now whole again and reunited with your sweet Jack!

AndHenry
    Participant

My heart just sunk and I have tears streaming down my cheeks while holding a soggy tissue – I can’t even finish reading everyone’s posts (talk about emotional), but everyone (no matter where we are in the world) feels they know you BB and Steve, and our lives have all been touched by Vivian, mine included – thank you! I am SO sorry Jen and Steve, I know your hearts are feeling broken now, but your love for Vivian will slowly heal them again every time you think of her – isn’t love cruel yet so amazing. I love that you both loved her so much.

I have to say, I just thought of that pic you posted of Vivian and Steve with his socks and thongs on (ages ago) and I just smiled through my tears!
    I adore memories!!! Take care – both of you.

Kokaneeandkahlua
    Participant

Apologies for not writing more earlier-I jumped on the forum on my phone when I saw the sad news on Facebook.

I wanted to say that Vivian was such a lucky bunny to have you-truly who could possibly spoil their bunny more than you? I remember when you first brought her home, and she was quite the diva from day one. Very photogenic, beautiful bunny. She was lucky you brought her home and into your heart and lived a wonderful life with you both. She really and truly couldn’t have asked for better parents, or a more loving home.

**Binky Free Vivian**

Stickerbunny
    Participant

Oh no. I am sorry BB, will miss stories of her rabbitude. Binky free Vivian.

BunnyBrigade
    Participant

Oh BB, I am so sorry. Vivian was so lucky to have an awesome owner. You gave her an amazing life. (((Binky free Vivian)))

MarkBun
    Participant

I just heard and thought I should come on and offer my condolences. As a SaveABunny volunteer, I remember Vivan. Although sad, I am always happy to hear about a bunny whose last years were spent in a forever home with loved ones – of both the two and four legged variety.

Here’s her original adoption notification from SaveABunny.  She was with us for two years searching for a forever home with a very special person and a very special home to understand her rabbitude and she found it.

http://www.saveabunny.org/node/2851

AndHenry
    Participant

How wonderful Markbun and ‘thank you’! I really enjoyed seeing her adoption notification – bought another smile to my face during this sad time.

Bam

MarkBun, that was very lovely.

JackRabbit
    Participant

That was so nice MarkBun. Reading those always makes me teary (a bunny just asking to be loved), but knowing that the bunny got its wish of a happy loving home makes them happy tears.

LBJ10

Thank you for posting that! How sweet is her little profile?

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.