Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums RAINBOW BRIDGE Some vibes for Jersey please?

This topic contains 65sd replies, has 38 voices, and was last updated by  Deleted User 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 66 total)
  • Author

jerseygirl

I’m a bit worried about my girl. Not wanting to eat and looking like she’s possibly got some stomach troubles.
    It’s been a long time since I’ve seen this in her. She used to have bouts when younger but we’ve been on a good run for years. She just had her molars done a couple weeks ago.
    Looks like we will be going to the vet. Being Friday afternoon here, I don’t want to wait then get caught out over the weekend when consult hours are limited.

Worried.

Roberta
    Participant

Vibes for little Jersey bunny

LongEaredLions
    Participant

((((Vibes for Jersey))))
    Bella is having the exact same troubles tonight too. She got her teeth trimmed recently but now she doesn’t want to eat and looks to have some stomach issues too. I gave her some Simethecone but looks like we are headed to the vets as well.

jerseygirl

I’m sorry. I know how worrying it is! {{{Bella}}}

MimzMum
    Participant

Hopefully not a cracked tooth or something else left over from the dental
    Many vibes for dear Jersey (((((((((((((((((((((((healing vibes)))))))))))))))))))))) xxxx

Sarita
    Participant

Oh no – vibes for Ms. Jersey – I hope she feels better soon.

jerseygirl

Well I walked in from work anxious to check her and she seemed interested in food but it was short-lived. Shes still not right.
    She ate a little critical care and I can see she’s pooped at least. She’s passed some really big fecal poos. She’s done this the last few days and I noticed her eating some actual hay during the week. Not the first time she’s had problems after hay. So odd!
    It seems she just can’t cope with proper hay.

We didnt get to the vet today as earliest appt I could get was lunchtime Saturday.

Thanks for thinking of her! I just had awful feeling even though we’ve been through this before.

Baxter n Boos Mom
    Participant

Hoping Jersey feels better soon…..

jerseygirl

She’s gone.

Zombie-Sue
    Participant

Oh no. I’m sorry.

kralspace
    Participant

oh Jerseygirl!  I am so, so sorry about little Jersey, you guys have always made Binkybunny such a great place to be. I know how horrible it must be for you today and I hurt for you.

I’ve lit a candle for the both of you, hugs, Kathy and the furballs

Binky free, Jersey

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles…d=19853421 

AnnaW
    Participant

Oh god, I’m so so sorry JerseyGirl, My thoughts are with you tonight, xxx

Jessie1990
    Participant

I am so sorry about Jersey! I have read your posts about her for a long time, even though I rarely comment on them. She had a great life with you. Binky free Jersey! (((Jerseygirl)))

mijOok
    Participant

I’m so sorry for your loss jerseygirl! You’ve been having such a rough time, but you’ve given Jersey a great life and I hope you’re able to find peace with that.

{Binky free Jersey} <3

bunnnnnnie!
    Participant

I’m so sorry, condolences and good thoughts sent your way.  At least she didn’t suffer and she is pain free now.

Dobby
    Participant

I am so very, very sorry.

Stickerbunny
    Participant

Oh no jersey I am so sorry.

Roberta
    Participant

Oh no…… I am so sorry……
    Binky Free little Jersey….

Tessie
    Participant

Such a sudden loss, I am so sad and so sorry.
    This must be very hard for you, we will be thinking of you Jerseygirl <3

AndHenry
    Participant

Oh Jersey, I am so so sorry. I can’t imagine your devastation. Thinking of you at this sad time.

MimzMum
    Participant

Oh my God, Kate, I’m just seeing this…I am so very, very sorry….Binky free Jersey :'( :'( :'(
    Such a shock…I’m absolutely gutted for you.
    I’m here if you need to talk. ((((((((((Huge huge hugs for you))))))))))) xxxx
    http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/message.cfm?l=eng&cid=19855688

Monkeybun
    Participant

Oh no I’m so sorry, Kate!! She was such a doll, with attitude of course…

Binky free, Jersey. Watch over your Mama and Rumball from the other side of the Bridge…

*hugs*

Sarita
    Participant

Oh no! I just read this and I am so sad and so sad for you.

Big huge hugs to you. I just don’t know what else to say either.

BinkyBunny
    Keymaster

I am so sorry to hear this. I know the feeling of seeing something wrong and working out a vet visit but having my bunny pass suddenly before it could happen. This can leave a real deep loss, and even more tortureous, thoughts of what ifs. I hope the “what ifs” are not haunting you. Jersey couldn’t have had a better human in her life. There is no doubt she felt that all the way through to the end. I know your heart hurts deeply. Going through the grieving process is not easy. . Be sure to be extra kind to yourself right now. You are in our thoughts. Sending hugs and healing vibes to you

Bam

I’m so sorry for your loss, Jerseygirl.

Binky free, sweet Jersey.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 66 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.