Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE WELCOME ! Welcome to the family, future Mrs Ox!

This topic contains 24sd replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  MoxieMeadows 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

MissGabbster
    Participant

This is how I celebrated international rabbit day! We didn’t plan to get a bunny then, but that’s how it worked out. She came from a not so good shelter who kept zero records of the rabbits they rescue so I know nothing about her except that she’s most likely an ex Easter bunny. I’m not even 100% sure that she is a she. She’s not fixed either at the moment but I hope to change that asap so I can start the bonding process with Mr Ox.
    She’s made herself right at home! I’m already being bossed about! She’s sassy, fearless, playful, very hormonal, mischievous, and curious.

MissGabbster
    Participant

She is also nameless and I’m taking name suggestions. I’ve had a few good suggestions but I’d to get together some more. I want to get her name just right.

I won’t be officially naming her until after she’s had her wellness check up.

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

Bunny naming battle yay! She’s gorgeous!

Is there a name theme you’d like to stick with? If your doing an animal themed name (because Ox) you could call her Pigeon.

Reeem
    Participant

Her coloring is absolutely beautiful. Congrats ! Sorry I’m not good at names..

MissGabbster
    Participant

No theme. I’m just going to go with whatever fits her the most; which is another reason why I’m waiting until after Sunday to do any official naming.

Pigeon is cute!

Some of my other favorite name suggestions I’ve gotten are Mable, Holly, China, Winnie, Ginger, Oakley, Autumn. I’m also adding River Song or Melody Pond, and possibly Fran Bow (need to play the game first) to the list.

She’s my first pet that isn’t a fish that I’m getting to name and I’m taking this naming business seriously. LOL Tribble was named by Dad and Ox was named by my Uncle before he was given to me. His full name is actually Harold Oxley after the Indianna Jones character.

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

I really like Pigeon, but Ginger, Autumn and Mable are really nice too!

LBJ10

If you want to go with an animal theme, I think she looks like a Fawn.

LBJ10

I also like Foxy. Not sure how you would feel about that since you already have an Ox.

Congrats BTW! She’s beautiful!

BunLuv
    Participant

Oh pretty girl. I’ll chime in with Bella.

BunLuv
    Participant

Or Cinnamon.

BinkyMom14
    Participant

You can keep with the Ox and Indiana jones theme and name her Marion

Bam

Wellcome, future mrs Ox!
    So pretty! Her face is fox-shaped so I vote Fox. Foxy. Renard. Zorra.

Sindri
    Participant

She is gorgeous! Congrats on your new addition! I like Mable and Autumn. Ginger also comes to mind.

Paradigm
    Participant

Oh, Fox seems an excellent name.

She looks really sassy in the photos too.

BrunosMama
    Participant

Beautiful! Since she’s sassy, you could name her Sassafras.

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

Sassafras is cute.

LBJ10

FOXY!!!!

And if she turns out to be a boy…. Fox Mulder.

AndHenry
    Participant

MABLE MABLE MABLE MABLE MABLE MABLE MABLE!!!

LBJ10

Mable sounds like an old lady.

Foxy sounds, well, foxy!

AndHenry
    Participant

OLD lady names are COOL!

AndHenry
    Participant

ORRRR….. ‘Missy’! You know, Missy for Mrs (Missus) Ox…. Either that or Mable.
    I’d be cool with either….

LOL!

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

Have you picked a name yet?

MissGabbster
    Participant

I haven’t been on much, sorry!

She is a she and she is named Freyja!

Kitty
    Participant

Freyja is beautiful name and she’s so sweet! Hope she will be OK and happy xxx

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

I agree, Freyja is beautiful.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.