Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum RAINBOW BRIDGE Rucy’s Memorial Gallery

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
    • BinkyBunny
      8776 posts Send Private Message

RUCY

She may not have been Mother Teresa,

or had the answers to world peace

she was a bunny-  

and her worth on this earth

made space for a special place of love.

A gift for eternity.

Photobucket

Jack’s Tribute to his girl:

She was my superhero!

Blog 3

She didn’t complain when I wanted to share the loo.

Photobucket

She was a tough cookie who didn’t take numbers first!

Photobucket

She was an explorer who would brave out the scary world first and then would come back and tell me it was safe to follow her.

Photobucket

And since I am a bit of scaredy cat bunny, she’d always be sure to stay alert so I could sleep peacefully.

Photobucket

She could “zoom” like no other bunny I’ve ever seen

Photobucket

She was adventurous and showed me I could be too

Photobucket

We helped each other out, especially with those hard to reach places

Photobucket

And though she liked her alone time sometimes….

Photobucket

I always knew she’d come back and cuddle with me.

Photobucket

Binky Free Rucy! 
        You may be gone physically, but we keep you close within our hearts.
        Time is healing,
        and the pain of loss is being gently replaced by the joy of your existence.

• Kokaneeandkahlua
        Participant
        12067 posts Send Private Message

*cries* Oh my gosh, what a BEAUTIFUL tribute to a BEAUTIFUL bunny soul. And what perfect words-

the pain of loss is being gently replaced by the joy of your existence

• jerseygirl
          22345 posts Send Private Message

That is wonderful! Poem at beginning is so apt, very beautiful. Love Jacks tribute too – it really shows who she was. Thank you for sharing it.

• RabbitPam
            11002 posts Send Private Message

BB, that’s just beautiful. Those pictures are priceless. *sigh*

• babybunsmum
              Participant
              3896 posts Send Private Message

lovely

• bigsis7
                Participant
                732 posts Send Private Message

BB, that was beautiful!! The pictures are great too!! I know people who lost their pet too soon were very sad that they didn’t have many picture to remember them by. I think it’s great that you have a lot of good ones of Rucy (Jack and Bailey too).

• LittlePuffyTail
                  18092 posts Send Private Message

That was so sweet! What a great way to show what a special bunny she was.

• Sarita
                    Participant
                    18851 posts Send Private Message

That is so sweet – what great pictures you have to remember you and Jack’s, little Rucy.

• MarkBun
                      Participant
                      2842 posts Send Private Message

When I am faced with tragedy, I try to find the stuff that made me smile and laugh about the person (or pet). So when I see that first picture of Bailey, she has such a good disapproval face that all I can think of her saying something rather silly. I had something in mind but quickly remembered that I have been told more than once that my sense of humor isn’t for everyone – my mom accused me of turning my dad’s memorial speech into a stand up routine.

• MimzMum
                        Participant
                        8029 posts Send Private Message

Markus, I think my favorite picture of Rucy, Bailey and Jack was the one BB captioned that had Bailey’s thought bubble showing Jack thought she was cute, Rucy musing about how sexy Jack thought she was, and Jack asking “When’s lunch?” (it’s in the gallery)
                          Why shouldn’t there be some mirth at a memorial? It is not a celebration of death, but of the life lived. And support for those remaining. I think it should be upbeat.
                          But I have to say, I think I went through a box of tissues here…simply because I wish I could’ve gotten to know Rucy better. Beautiful tribute, BB!

• Lightchick
                          Participant
                          1017 posts Send Private Message

*Sniffs*, *Tears*, beautiful memorial, beautiful bunnies..

• BinkyBunny
                            8776 posts Send Private Message

Thanks everyone!!

Viewing 11 reply threads
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum RAINBOW BRIDGE Rucy’s Memorial Gallery