Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum RAINBOW BRIDGE Potamus

• This topic has 6sd replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 9 months ago by Bam.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
    • jerseygirl
      22345 posts Send Private Message

Potamus aka my Mishy Moosh passed away on Saturday night. She was 11yrs 4 months. Missing her sweet face ❤️

I’m certain Pegasus is missing his little companion too

Binky Free Sweetheart

• Bam
        16879 posts Send Private Message

Binky free, sweet little girl 💔

• LBJ10
          16908 posts Send Private Message

I’m so sorry JG 😥

Potamus was such a cutie. Who wouldn’t love that pudgy little face? We all wish our bunnies could live forever and feel that the time we have with them will never be enough. But you should be proud that she was over 11 years old. She had a good life!

• Wick & Fable
            5782 posts Send Private Message

What a beautifully long life filled with love from one of the most amazing rabbit owners I know. Potamus, you lucky gal.

Binky free.

Hugs to you JG. You did a wonderful job giving her the best life a rabbit could ask for during their time here. Pegasus has you 🙂

The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.

• jerseygirl
              22345 posts Send Private Message

Thank you, lovely people.

I feel I should have written more for Mooshy. My brain is broken and for someone who has been so active here over the years, writing a post doesn’t feel as easy as it once did. 😳

I am grateful Potamus had a long life and was able to share it with bunny friends. I first met her when she was about 30 minutes old!  In a way, she remained the baby in my mind for a lot of years. xx

• DanaNM
                8935 posts Send Private Message

I’m so sorry JG 🙁

I know exactly what you mean about finding it hard to write. We all loved Potamus and know you did too! She was such a cutie pie. <3

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

• Bam
                  16879 posts Send Private Message

I totally understand too. I never wrote a Bridge post for Vilde bc my heart shattered in even smaller pieces when I tried to. And you, so very kindly, wrote the bridge post for Bam 💔

I remember the baby pic of Potamus when you held her in your hand. She was such a little chonk 🥰

My heart has joined the Thousand, for my friend stopped running today.

Viewing 6 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum RAINBOW BRIDGE Potamus