Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE By Special Request – The Daily Podge

This topic contains 401sd replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  Bam 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 402 total)
  • Author

Gina.Jenny
    Participant

Bam

YAAAYYYY!!! The Daily Podge!!!!!

Mikey
    Participant

Very photogenic cutie pie!

Gina.Jenny
    Participant

Posted By bam on 4/15/2016 2:40 AM

YAAAYYYY!!! The Daily Podge!!!!!

We had too – the vote was unanimous 

I just rearranged the dining room again, and Podge was keen to check out whether the kitten tree house had changed inside too lol

He kept going in and out, but was so speedy the second shot nearly made it as a contender for the exploiting the booty thread instead! 

Either that, or he is keen to show off his new stream line figure as often as possible

And hot of the press, caught just as the tail went down, showing that even though he is unaltered, he knows where to go  

Clever Podge 

Apparently his press manager has advised him being caught with the tail still up is just plain wrong, so filming had to be delayed to maintain dignity  

Bam

Podgy-Wodgy! He does look a bit reproachful in the last pic. “I’m in my bathroom! Can’t you see I’m in my bathroom, mummy?”

He really has got a nice slim waist now. All set for beach 2016!

Niamian
    Participant

Hahah omg. Pictures of Podge, yes please.

Btw. I read but dont comment that much, so I know all about his sliming down and your bounding trouble with girls… And as someone else had said you really shoud start a book. Your interpretation of Podge Pipi and the girls (and the piggies) adventures always make me laugh.

Gina.Jenny
    Participant

Podge’s just got up look…

Mum’s got pellets in her hand 

These are seriously good pellets and need to be seriously enjoyed 

More please! 

Gina.Jenny
    Participant

This build-a-burrow kit mum got is sooo cool 

It nom,even nomnom, comes with grass on top nomnomnom, like a real burrow nomnomnomnom  

BinkyBunny
    Keymaster

Podge! — What a great name!! You may have already told the story of how he got his name at one point, but….How did he get that name? Is it short for HodgePodge?

Gina.Jenny
    Participant

My youngest son chose it  Podge is a diminutive of Padrig, which as everybun knows, means ‘noble’ 

Podge was a stray and was adopted by us just over three weeks ago, as a boyfriend for another stray we adopted. He’d been stuck in a rescue’s hutch since last summer, and so is behaving more like a kit than an adult, always on the go, and everything is a great adventure! Podge and Gina are now in the process of being bonded with another pair, who includes our third adopted stray.

Can you tell we like adopting stray rabbits yet 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxjuenZVpCqPbHl2NURCTjVodW8/view?usp=sharing

Here’s a nice video of them enjoying the early morning grass. I think they like it still being wet from the dew. Its nice and tasty, and its so easy to wash with dew on your paws 

Well that’s a lovely explanation of the name “Podge” GJ ….. lol. Who’d have thought !!
    I think it should be taught to every poor child who’s being called it in school… !!! LOL (and my old boss !!)

But… it would make a brill title for a book !!

Love4Bunny
    Participant

Lol, this is such a cute thread. I was going to suggest the Podge Assembly as his fanclub, but The Daily Podge is a great title for a newsletter-type thread. What a sweetie!!

Gina.Jenny
    Participant

Here is the back-to-back double banana bunch 

Otherwise known as a “96” – !!!!!!!! LOL

LittlePuffyTail

Awww….he is just too lovely

Gina.Jenny
    Participant

Do I look more handsome from the rear or from the front? 

Now, watch me in action 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxjuenZVpCqPRTB1S25FNU5TLVE/view?usp=sharing

Of course, I save my best binkies for when mum hasn’t got the camera, its more fun that way 

Q8bunny
    Participant

*swoons*
    *regains consciousness after copious application of smelling salts”

Gods, I love this rabbit!

Gina.Jenny
    Participant

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, a bunny was being mindful of the food 

I’ve got it !! In that front on photo (gorgeous btw!) he got an air of Beetlejuice about him !!
    If he could speak, I can’t work out whether a real posh accent would come out of him, or a cockney Del-boy one !! He’d suit both !! lol

Gina.Jenny
    Participant

I’m not trying to look cute…. honest 

Nor am I talking to the little weeeekers  that just wouldn’t be cool for a bun

Crashley
    Participant

Podge is so handsome! he looks just like Winnie with a mane!

Gina.Jenny
    Participant

Here is Podge, enjoying his pro-biotic salad outside in the garden 

Bam

Oh Podge! I was just heading out into the really beautiful weather we’re having right now when I saw there’s an update in the Daily Podge. Can’t miss that! That is one handsome probiotics-eating bunboy!

Gina.Jenny
    Participant

Third day of totally blue skies in a row, and the buns are struggling to acclimatise, even with plenty of shade.

They’ve all spent the afternoon in the shade. Jenny went as far as scrapping the grass so she could lie on the cooler soil.

Later on…

After an 11 hour shift on grass quality control, you’d be exhausted too!

Niamian
    Participant

I must say, daily Podge is a life saver.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 402 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.