Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE APRIL PICTURE THREAD :D

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 120 total)
  • Author
    NewBunnyOwner123
    Participant

It’s been awhile since I have started a picture thread and with a new bunny in the family I was eager to get this started! It’s warming up now too…yay! Can’t wait to take the buns out in the yard. Last year they had so much fun. 

He likes to rest on my foot lol 

Lol So I was taking a picture showing my friend how I like to tuck the laptop and cords between the cushions to protect from bunnies and Bam came up to model 

Oh, those chew marks….hmmm…It wasn’t me….*innocent as possible face* (now all three buns have made their marks on my aquarium stand!)

Made the buns a dig box with shredded paper and pellets lol 

My cuddle bug Harley  

rayray
    Participant

They are both adorable!!  Mine is only a 3 pounder (that’s being generous) but he’s more than a handful for me! lol!  Here’s him being cute.

That’s the leopard print heating pack he loves.  lol!  But I had to take it away because I was worried about him getting hairballs from cleaning it and he also peed on it before he was fixed.

longhairmike
    Participant

some good, some bad…

photo DSCN4095_zps2e45a9a5.jpg
     photo DSCN4102_zps1bc24178.jpg

HECA
    Participant

I didn’t have the sound up on my iPad… Though in my head I heard a lot of cussing after that fall!  Ouch!

rayray I love your buns face, in the pic of him sitting on that water bottle.  What a cutie! 

I’m going to go insane here soon, waiting for my new bun… It’s so odd not having one around.  So… I will continue to look at pictures for a couple of weeks. 

calipa_st
    Participant

Bam is SO gorgeous!! love his eyes and Mike, you have quite the set up for your buns! I’m jealous! so neat

calipa_st
    Participant

I’m *horrible* at remembering which pictures I posted…but here’s my disapproving bunny Rodan. He has zero clue what to do with his feet when being held. He’s gotten a lot better since we got him, but he still pokes himself in the face lol

calipa_st
    Participant

And here’s weirdo Calvin in a bowl. He loves tossing things around, he’s got quite a bit of pent up aggression lol

LongEaredLions
    Participant

Calvin: “hmmmm. SLAVE! My bowl is EMPTY.”

AndHenry
    Participant

The picture you posted holding Roden is just as good (actually better, ha ha ha) as the one I posted a while back of me holding Henry, all feet! LOL! Absolute classic! Cheers calipa_st.
    NBO, gosh your bun’s are gorgeous (I know, I keep saying that…..), cause they are!
    How could your Ziggy ever do anything wrong rayray, just look at him! (Yer, Henry fools me too!) ha ha ha! I just love Ziggy!
    And Mike…. I’m not sure weather to ooh and ahhh over your bun’s or their ‘set up’? So I’ll do it twice to cover both…..

rayray
    Participant

Thx, Andi! Really I’m hard pressed to see a bun that isn’t adorable! They are all so cute!

Calipa, Ziggy is the same. I save the thin plastic containers I buy his prewashed/cut salad in. He could fit in one, but prefers to throw them around. He also has a metal hanger and dustpan that he likes to bang on the floor. haha!!
    I think he just likes to see how much noise he can make. That fact that he’s so little makes it even funnier.

NuggetBuns
    Participant

Yesterday Emilee saw a cat outside for a couple seconds and proceeded to freaked out for 10 mins, thumping and running around frazzled even though the cat was gone. She was a hot mess.

LongEaredLions
    Participant

Emilee is so cute!

Mimzy
    Participant

Emilee! Haha, that face in the 2nd pic! Poor girl lol. That was Kenobi whenever he would see my cat haha

NBO, I’m seconding Andi, Bam is so gorgeous! & I’ve said that before too. Better watch out, he may end up pretty high on the bun nap list for some

I took care of my cousin’s guinea pigs for 10 days. The small one’s name is Porky(left), bigger one is Kiwi(right) lol

The other day Mimzy decided to get a piercing without mommy’s consent!

It’s a piece of twine I put around her ears that she kept there for a while & later it looked like that

MissGabbster
    Participant

Woohoo, new picture thread! I’m sure I say this every month but I need to be more active here!

Diamond
    Participant

Everyone’s bunnies are gorgeous as usual, with a special mention going to Rodan’s giant clown shoe bunnyfeet, and Bams markings and eyes (he has the most vivid eyes I’ve ever seen).

BunnyLady1989
    Participant

Look at those big feet!!!!! HaHa I love these pictures

MissD
    Participant

Is it April already?
    NBO – your new bunny is adorable, what beautiful eyes! Emilee’s face Poor sweetie. Great photos everyone

Here’s Buddy passed out with Hannah watching
     photo 81.jpg
    The happy couple
     photo 94.jpg
    And a few of my beautiful girl
     photo 91.jpg
     photo 89.jpg
     photo 88.jpg

bunnytowne
    Participant

I love them I  love them all

Photo
    Photo

bunnytowne
    Participant

Privacy please

Photo
    PhotoCotton at port Canaveral with us me and hubby.   Oh and a can of coke for Henry

NewBunnyOwner123
    Participant

Thanks guys! Bam has such a huge personality to match his good looks He’s so cute. I feel bad for Harley and Sally. They have their exercise cut in half and they def noticed and are making me quite aware they aren’t happy about it lol 

I love his ears. They’re so…see through lol 

I was definitely in his personal space while he was eating :p He didn’t seem to mind the attention

So Harley has always enjoyed being under Sally’s ear. I wonder how that’s going to change when all three get bonded. I’m picturing it now. Harley under one ear, Bam under the other lol

NuggetBuns
    Participant

So much adorableness in one thread and it’s only the third day of April!

NBO- Bam is such a cutie pie! He’s so perfect looking that he could pass for a stuffed animal toy. Harley and Sally can adopt him!!

Miss D- Hannah reminds me so much of Nugget, especially her ginormous ears and head shape/face. She’s a very pretty bun, like a female version of Nugs lol

bunnytowne
    Participant

NBO the see thru ears.   I call them butterfly ears.  Cottons do that with more hair n longer hair they look like butterflies. 

I want all the bunnies they are all so adorable.  Love their ears and eyes and face shapes  ooooooo

LolaBuns
    Participant

My little couch potato Lola. She is getting pretty good at jumping up on the sofa! Now if only she’d stop peeing on it.

bunnytowne — I love the hat!!!!

calipa_st
    Participant

Emilee’s face is hilarious… I wonder what mine would do if they saw a cat, too funny

and Bam is so so handsome

calipa_st
    Participant

missD, your couple is so precious and hannah really is beautiful!

bunnytowne, adorable pictures..look how fuzzy Cotton is!

and Harley cracks me up under the ear (is Harley a boy or girl? I can’t tell lol)

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 120 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.