Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum HABITATS AND TOYS The MAZE!!!!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
    • JK
      Participant
      2223 posts Send Private Message

I just put together the MAZE and it is fantastic!  Edson is having a blast.  He went right in and is running through all the openings.  This is truly ingenious! Moved his cottontail cottage to his xpen.  It is ridiculous how my office looks now.  Edson is running back and forth between the maze and the cottage and getting a lot of exercise.  I wish I had a video camera at my finger tips. Thank you BB for creating such a fun “gym”!!!!

• JK
        Participant

Ok now he just flew off the very top!  I hope he doesn’t hurt himself…

• BinkyBunny
          8776 posts Send Private Message

Rucy is like superbunny off of stuff, and we found with the maze, she’s no exception. Is Edson usually a jumper or is he also getting the superbunny twitch?

• JK
            Participant

No he’s never jumped before so I was so surprised!  There are rugs though around the maze. He’s just having a blast with this!!!

• Beka27
              Participant
              16016 posts Send Private Message

that sounds so great!

• MooBunnay
                Participant
                3087 posts Send Private Message

perhaps Edson is trying to fly from the bunny maze directly to the cottontail cottage I think mine just arrived, I got the Fedex notice that I’ve got a package at the apartment complex office. I’m trying really hard to sit here and study but I keep thinking about mazes!

• JK
                  Participant

Oh you’re going to love it!!! It’s really easy to put together but I had a senior moment and put the wrong piece on the top and could not figure out what the heck I was doing wrong! Then I had an epiphany about what it was! I did the 2 story configuration. Have fun.

• laylalover
                    Participant
                    52 posts Send Private Message

this sounds great – how do i make one?

• Beka27
                      Participant
                      16016 posts Send Private Message

BB sells it here in the store. she actually created it herself! https://binkybunny.com/Default.aspx?tabid=55&List=1&ProductID=71

Viewing 8 reply threads
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum HABITATS AND TOYS The MAZE!!!!