Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum RAINBOW BRIDGE SPRINKLES

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
    • Deleted User
      Participant
      22064 posts Send Private Message

Its been ages since I last posted … and this one is under sad circumstances.  For all of you who knew, I adopted Sprinkles when she was about 12 months old and both myself and my ex cared for her … the last couple of years she lived with the ex, Paul.  He loved her to bits.

Sprinkles had to be put down a few weeks ago … she had been suffering with a bladder infection for a while.

I will miss her so much … she was a great bun with a loving nature …

Dawn

• Monkeybun
        Participant
        10479 posts Send Private Message

aww

*hugs* At least both of ya had lots of luvs with each other.

• MimzMum
          Participant
          8029 posts Send Private Message

Oh Dawn! ((((sending hugs))))))))) I am so sorry to hear about Sprinkles. I am sure she is lovingly watching you both from across the bridge.
            Binky free, Sprinkles!

• Sarita
            Participant
            18851 posts Send Private Message

Hugs to you Dawn. I’m so sorry to hear about Sprinkles.

• BinkyBunny
              8776 posts Send Private Message

Oh, I’m so sorry Dawn! I remember Sprinkles even from when we were over at iVillage. I’m so sorry to hear about this. She was lucky to have you and Paul love her through all of her “Sprinkling” through the years. She always sounded like such a loving funny character that  I know this must be hard.  At least she was able to pass peacefully and have you love her along the way.

Hugs to you both.

• LittlePuffyTail
                18092 posts Send Private Message

My condolences on the loss of Sprinkles. It’s so hard to say goodbye to someone we love and rabbits really tend to steal your heart. **Bunny Hugs to You****

• babybunsmum
                  Participant
                  3896 posts Send Private Message

dawn i’m so sorry to hear you lost sprinkles (((((((((hugs)))))))))

binky free sprinkles <3

• jerseygirl
                    22342 posts Send Private Message

I’m sorry to hear your sad news Dawn. How old was Sprinkles? She is pain free now *Binky Free Sprinkles*

• Lisa_43
                      Participant
                      1499 posts Send Private Message

Im so sorry to hear your sad news Dawn, Binky free (((((((((((((((((((((((Sprinkles))))))))))))))))))))))))0

• Beka27
                        Participant
                        16016 posts Send Private Message

Oh no! I’m so sorry to hear about poor Sprinkles! Hugs to you… and to Paul.

Binky Free Sprinkles!

• RabbitPam
                          11002 posts Send Private Message

I’m so sorry to hear about Sprinkles.
                            I noticed that we hadn’t heard from you in a little while.

You gave her a loving home. {{{{{{{{{{binky over the bridge, Sprinkles}}}}}}}}}}

• Deleted User
                            Participant
                            22064 posts Send Private Message

Thanks everyone for your lovely wishes.

Jerseygirl – Sprinkles on a guess would have been at least 8 … my ex Paul bought her home … she belonged to Paul’s boss  … they did not want her anymore and had little time for Sprinkles … she was an awesome pet … except for her mess though!

I don’t have Luey anymore either … unfortunately I could not keep him anymore.

• Kokaneeandkahlua
                              Participant
                              12067 posts Send Private Message

I’m so sorry *Binky free Sprinkles*

Viewing 12 reply threads
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum RAINBOW BRIDGE SPRINKLES