Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Page Forums RESCUE EFFORTS FOR SHELTERS Spring Shelter Challenge contest-the TTAS bunnies are stuck in 2nd

This topic contains 37sd replies, has 2,754 voices, and was last updated by  Megabunny 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 38 total)
  • Author
  • longhairmike
    Participant
    1065 posts Send Private Message

this year there is a dog rescue beating Tranquility Trail by a little over 2% points for the AZ lead (they are both miles ahead of 3rd place).

if anyone is not already voting for another shelter, can help them catch up? there are 3 weeks left in the contest.

you can cast a vote every 12 hours. thanks.

http://www.shelterchallenge.com/nomineehome?p_p_id=nomineeinfo_WAR_charityusaportlet&p_p_lifecycle=0&p_p_col_id=column-4&p_p_col_count=2&_nomineeinfo_WAR_charityusaportlet_&nomineeId=18332&_nomineeinfo_WAR_charityusaportlet_isSearchCall=true

LittlePuffyTail
    18068 posts Send Private Message

I’ll start voting everyday!

jerseygirl
    22116 posts Send Private Message

Ditto.

manic_muncher
    Participant

Can do!

Megabunny
    Participant
    2043 posts Send Private Message

Why not? I think if you go to different web browsers you may be able to vote from those separately. That’s the game I played with something else. Everyone else knew about it, so we still didn’t win I’ll try anyway when I’m done with work. Good luck!

Sarita
    Participant
    18884 posts Send Private Message

Done – will do it on my computer at home as well like MB suggested.

longhairmike
    Participant

awesome, thanx you guys

LBJ10
    13909 posts Send Private Message

I voted. I will try to remember to keep doing it.

AndHenry
    Participant
    4555 posts Send Private Message

I have no idea what this is????? Lol! But yep – I’m in!

Edit/Add – OK, went into the site, saw the VOTE thingy, clicked it on it – what do I have to do from there???? SORRY!

LBJ10

LOL, Andhenry! You’re voting for the rescue that Mike fosters bunnies for and whatnot. The rescue with the most votes wins the prize money.

AndHenry
    Participant

Ok, so just click on the VOTE thingy and nothing else and I’m done? I can do that! (really, I can…..). LOL!

LBJ10

Yep, click on the vote button. It asked you to verify you’re not a robot by typing in the letters and then you’re done.

AndHenry
    Participant

Ah no… didn’t see that. So I click the vote box and wait for it to ask me to type in the letters. Ok, I’ll go back and try again. Thanks LBJ!

Sorry LHM – I’m trying, and I will get there! (eventually….) LOL!

jerseygirl
    22116 posts Send Private Message

@ Andi: Hey, if you didn’t ask, you wouldn’t know.

http://www.tranquilitytrail.org if you want to see more. Such a cool set up.

bunnygirl
    Participant
    641 posts Send Private Message

Voted. And I’ll do so again most likely!

Sindri
    Participant
    1517 posts Send Private Message

I will have to go vote!

longhairmike
    Participant

Megabunny
    Participant

I WANT THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

RabbitPam
    11102 posts Send Private Message

Hi, Mike,
    Had to move this to the Rescue section. Hope you beat out those dogs!

LBJ10

Oops, I forgot to vote again. When I didn’t see the thread anymore, it sort of slipped my mind. I just voted now though. Does it say anywhere how many votes each shelter has and who is currently in 1st/2nd/3rd/etc place?

longhairmike
    Participant

Megabunny
    Participant

Loved the video from the shelter. Our shelter is no-kill and takes good care of their buns, but you’ve got them beat by a long shot! You should do promotional video for the shelter…or maybe you do!

LBJ10

I remembered to vote again today. I will keep voting!

AndHenry
    Participant

I voted again! And you’ll be impressed to know I waited for the letters appear and got it right (finally!). LOL! Be back tomorrow…..

Megabunny
    Participant

No fair when they put an M upside down and you say W and they say WRONG!

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.