Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE WELCOME ! *shifty eyes*

Viewing 45 reply threads
  • Author
    • Monkeybun
      Participant
      10479 posts Send Private Message

Nope. Didn’t do it.

I did not get another bunny. Nope, not me.

Really.

He is not sitting in my living room being all cute and adorable. No sir.

No baby bun here. Just ignore the little puffball on the floor.

I do not have a baby bun named Squirrel. As if that would go with Moose…

You do not see the grumpy little critter in this pic.

No baby bun exploring here, no sir.

No one inspecting the dvd boxes on the floor here either. No bunny is disapproving of Battlestar Galactica.

No itty bitty flops exist in this post.

If you think you see a sleepy baby bun here, you should go get your eyes checked. You’re seeing things.

There is nobunny snuggled into a little towel for a nap. Really.

Man… why does no one believe me when I say I didn’t somehow come home with a baby bunny named Squirrel today?

• Sam and Lady's Human
        Participant
        2001 posts Send Private Message

Awwwww that nonexistent bunny is so sweet!!!!!!

• Michelle&Lolli
          Participant
          2347 posts Send Private Message

AWWWW! He’s adorable!

• mocha200
            Participant
            4486 posts Send Private Message

OH MY GOODNESS HE IS SOOO CUTE! Awww how old is he!

• skibunny8503
              Participant
              1338 posts Send Private Message

OMG he’s so cute!!!!  *steals*

Those pictures are so adorable…or should I say not adorable since there obviously isn’t a bunny in those pictures…I MUST be seeing things!

The second picture where he’s next to a stuffed animal, I almost thought the brown part was a squirrel tail behind him hehe!    His ears are sooo cute!

• Monkeybun
                Participant

he is 6 weeks old today

• LoveChaCha
                  Participant
                  6634 posts Send Private Message

LESLEY, I’M DYING LIKE A MAD MAN XD

• LoveChaCha
                    Participant

Moosie prefers men I’ve seen it with my own eyes 8D

• LoveChaCha
                      Participant

Did you uhm.. get the same bunny doll that Chacha has? It looks familiar.. *shifty eyes*

• Monkeybun
                        Participant

His not-quite flopped ears are far too adorable. He swings them all over the place listening to things, its hilarious

I wasn’t going to bring him home today, but the lady figured it would be alright being as I know bunnies. She’s going to keep in touch with me to see how he is doing

• peppypoo
                          Participant
                          1945 posts Send Private Message

Why am I even commenting in this thread? There’s not even pictures of an adorable little bunny here! 

I love the little (nonexistant) helicopter ears…do you know what breed he is?

• LoveChaCha
                            Participant

Oh please take some video and post it *laughing mad woman 190 miles away*

• Monkeybun
                              Participant

Yep, I got the same one Chacha has, but in grey instead of brown

• LoveChaCha
                                Participant

I guess I’ll be taking the train in the Fall to visit everybun

• Monkeybun
                                  Participant

He’s a holland lop.

• peppypoo
                                    Participant
                                    1945 posts Send Private Message

ooo, there was this holland lop I keep seeing at the shelter with the exact same markings! I wanted to take him home so badly, poor little guy…but I juuuust might have to do with stealing that there little nonexistant bun…

• Monkeybun
                                      Participant

yeah I have been dying to get a little lop. So when I saw him… I had to get him. Lops don’t stick around in the shelters or rescues here very long, they are gone almost instantly

• Sam and Lady's Human
                                        Participant
                                        2001 posts Send Private Message

Posted By skibunny8503 on 04/27/2011 07:56 PM

OMG he’s so cute!!!!  *steals*

Those pictures are so adorable…or should I say not adorable since there obviously isn’t a bunny in those pictures…I MUST be seeing things!

The second picture where he’s next to a stuffed animal, I almost thought the brown part was a squirrel tail behind him hehe!    His ears are sooo cute!

Haha I totally thought the same thing!!!

• (dig)x(me)x(now)
                                          Participant
                                          2517 posts Send Private Message

IT’S SO FLUFFYYYYY

• lashkay
                                            Participant
                                            1548 posts Send Private Message

Congratulations on your new little nonexistant fluffball – he’s adorable for being nonexistant! Just love him! I guess I too would have taken him at 6 weeks old rather than risk his being gone if I waited. Take good care of him! I know you will.

• Michelle&Lolli
                                              Participant
                                              2347 posts Send Private Message

Ooohhh….so he’s a lop. LOL Smack me in the head. The only time I recognize baby lops is if they are labeled as such. I just think they’re little ears are doing something weird since they’re so young yet. Eddie’s ears had already flopped when I got him so I never saw with his little helicopter ears.

• jerseygirl
                                                22342 posts Send Private Message

ohmygoodness, IT’S MINI MIMZ!!!

Scrolling down, I was sure I was going to see SaveaBunny’s Ash. Haha.
                                                  Congrats MB! Love the name. I think i’ll pronounce it “Squee-ril”. I saw the squirrel tail too in that picture. Too funny!

I hope he and Moose become best buds. Surely Moose won’t be scared of a baby??? Can’t wait to see his ears lop and the colouration develop. You’ll have to share more about his story…when you’re ready to admit you have 4 rabbits.

• Monkeybun
                                                  Participant

Nope, only 3 rabbits here… and a little puffball that won’t stop planting his feet in his water bowl and staring at me…. lol

• jerseygirl
                                                    22342 posts Send Private Message

Maybe you could pass him off as another sock bunny. heheh

• Monkeybun
                                                      Participant

Hmmm possibly. He could fit nicely in my basket.

• Malp_15
                                                        Participant
                                                        601 posts Send Private Message

sooo jealous!!!!!!! ahhh!!!

we just had a lil tortoise shell bun surrendered to our adjoining pet store and I want him SOO bad. I might have to do some non-existent stealing to

• LittlePuffyTail
                                                          18092 posts Send Private Message

That’s the cutest little thing that I have never seen!!!! So adorable! 4 Bunnies now? You’re nuts! Who am I kidding…I would if I could. I would have more than 4 if I could. Congrats on your new non-addition!

ps. love the name

• BearMom
                                                            Participant
                                                            90 posts Send Private Message

Sooooo cute!

We are adding another bun to the family in a couple weeks and some of the names we have been considering are the same as your bun’s! All of our animals have animal names. Three cats named Chicken, Goose, and Mouse, and our mini-lop Bear. Some of the names we are considering are Moose, Monkey, Lama, and Hippo. There are a few more names but they aren’t coming to mind.

Hope you don’t mind if we end up stealing one of your animal names!

• mrmac
                                                              Participant
                                                              2156 posts Send Private Message

He is adorable!!!

• Sarita
                                                                Participant
                                                                18851 posts Send Private Message

Your new unbunny is very cute!

• kralspace
                                                                  Participant
                                                                  2663 posts Send Private Message

boy, you are so lucky you did not bring home the most adorable little poofball I’ve never seen. Can’t wait to see more no pics of nothing.

• Monkeybun
                                                                    Participant

Posted By BearMom on 04/28/2011 05:18 AM

Sooooo cute!

We are adding another bun to the family in a couple weeks and some of the names we have been considering are the same as your bun’s! All of our animals have animal names. Three cats named Chicken, Goose, and Mouse, and our mini-lop Bear. Some of the names we are considering are Moose, Monkey, Lama, and Hippo. There are a few more names but they aren’t coming to mind.

Hope you don’t mind if we end up stealing one of your animal names!

Lol no problem Animal names are awesome

• Lintini
                                                                      Participant
                                                                      3329 posts Send Private Message

EEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEeeeeeeeeeeeeee

*implodes*
                                                                        *faints*

MORE PICTURES!!!! POKEPOKEPOKEPOKE

• Monkeybun
                                                                        Participant

my hubby got some cute ones last night on his phone, i’ll have to poke him and get hm to email them to me.

• MirBear
                                                                          Participant
                                                                          1412 posts Send Private Message

I only see a DUST bunny, completely made up of bunny fur (you know, from recent sheddings?) lol

Monkey your up to 4 now huh? Tisk Tisk, looks like i’ll need to take one, or all four off your hands…. four times four, thats 16 wittle bunneh pawz

• Monkeybun
                                                                            Participant

4 is my limit for the apartment Hopefully we can bond him to Moose when he gets bigger

• Joyfull_music
                                                                              Participant
                                                                              506 posts Send Private Message

He is so super cute!

• Boysclub
                                                                                Participant
                                                                                155 posts Send Private Message

what a cute realistic “stuffed toy bunny” you have there!!!! lol

• Helenor
                                                                                  Participant
                                                                                  291 posts Send Private Message

Sooo cuuuuuuuuute! I want to steal him. Maybe a trip to Oregon is in order.

Moar pics please!

• Ali925
                                                                                    Participant
                                                                                    544 posts Send Private Message

Adorable! Reminds me of Blu when he was a baby and his ears were all over the place…so cute!! And love the name! even if he doesn’t exist…

• MimzMum
                                                                                      Participant
                                                                                      8029 posts Send Private Message

I already posted in your pic thread…even though they are pix of an anti-bunny…lol. (Love your ‘unbunny’ comment Sarita!)
                                                                                        So a very merry Unbirthday to Squirrel! ^_^ He definitely is a SQUEEril!)

He really reminds me of when Mimz was wee. His ears are a little farther down than Mimzy’s were. Amazing, that means Mimz was probably a little younger than we thought he was. 0_o

How lucky for you! Gosh I am sure you can tell how NOT jealous I am! xD

• Monkeybun
                                                                                        Participant

MM, you can be his internet Godbunny

• MimzMum
                                                                                          Participant
                                                                                          8029 posts Send Private Message

Really! *eye sparkles*

Cool! That means I can spoil the heck out of him! xD

• lwayne
                                                                                            Participant
                                                                                            428 posts Send Private Message

I don’t see a bunny, I only see a squirrel!

• LoveChaCha
                                                                                              Participant

Posted By Monkeybun on 05/04/2011 02:04 AM
                                                                                                MM, you can be his internet Godbunny

Can I be Smudge and Monkey’s godbunny? 

• Monkeybun
                                                                                                Participant

Otay

Viewing 45 reply threads
                                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE WELCOME ! *shifty eyes*