Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum RAINBOW BRIDGE Rest in Peace my little bun Bogyó

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    • Zsocz
      Participant
      2 posts Send Private Message

Dear Bogyó,

It has been a bit more than 6 weeks since You left this world and it has been the worst time of my life, I can’t feel the ground under my feet, I am lost without You.
        I am very thankful for the 7.5 years You spent with me, and all the joy and the life lessons You gave me are things I will always carry with me.
        You were the light in the dark, You were always there for me, no matter how bad things were. You were the island of joy where I could always hide from the world and just be happy.
        I honestly can’t remember a time where You were not here with me.
        Thank You for making me a better person. When I first got You, You were just a little 8 week-old cute bunny, and I was just a 19 year-old kid, who knew nothing.
        At first You were very shy, but our personalities were a great match, as the months went on You got more confident as You started to trust me.
        You taught me how to be a caring person. You taught me life is not as complicated a scary as it seems sometimes.
        You taught me how to be present and live in the moment, and try not to worry about everything.
        You have shown me what unconditional love is, even though I never thought it existed.
        Every time I looked at Your cute bunny face I always smiled, You made my life very happy, something I honestly never believed possible before You joined me.
        I loved spending most of the day with You. Knowing You were close by even work seemed to be not such a bad thing.
        I miss when You nudged my feet with Your nose, when I worked and You were relaxing under my desk.
        Every time I left the house I always looked forward to arriving home and letting You out to free roam, and just watch You live Your bunny life.
        I am sorry the universe gave You such a hard life and You had to go through so much. You were the strongest bunny and I will always be very proud of You.
        To tell You the truth whenever something very scary came up about Your health, actually You were the one who gave me the strength to be able to get the best possible outcome out of a situation, because even though You were sick You always put on a brave face and always tried to be as much of Your normal bunny self as You possibly could, and I knew I had to do everything in my power to help You.
        Even against the worst odds You always pulled through and made it all worth it.
        You taught me that even in the darkest moments there is some light and it is possible to get out of the dark.
        Thank You for trusting me fully, even when I had to syringe feed You or give You eyedrops, or take You to the vet the 100th time.
        Your last week was very unfair, the half an hour hospital visits were not enough, if I had known … I would have spent every possible second there with You …
        I tried to bring You home for even a few hours but I was told that would not benefit You in that condition …
        I should have pushed more, so that You could have a few peaceful moments at home … I am sorry
        I am sorry I was not there to comfort You in Your final moments on this Earth, it pains me to think about You being alone and afraid in Your final moments in the hospital.
        I would give everything I ever had to spend a bit more time with You.
        I miss our daily little rituals. I miss taking care of You. I miss when we laid together on the floor at night and You asked for pets by nudging my hand.
        I miss the sound of Your teeth rubbing together when You enjoyed the pets or when You found a comfortable position.
        It is very painful to feel the days where You were still here slip further and further away.
        Even though it is very painful now, it is all worth it, the pain means that what we had together meant everything to me.
        I hope You know that You took care of me just as much as I took care of You, and I wanted to say thank You.
        I will always cherish the memories we shared together.

Rest in Peace my little bun.
        Thank You for everything. I miss You. I will never forget You.

• Zsocz
        Participant
        2 posts Send Private Message

I never posted here before, although I often read the forum when there was something with my Bogyó bunny.
          I just wanted to write a bit about her so that her memory can live on in bunny loving people who read about her here.

• Bam
          16879 posts Send Private Message

Binky free, sweet Bogyo 💔

Your tribute to her is beautiful. Rabbits deserve memorials. They are important. So much personality and love in such tiny little bodies.

• LBJ10
            16908 posts Send Private Message

What a beautiful bun! So sorry for your loss.

• Jessica
              Participant
              163 posts Send Private Message

You had a very beautiful baby and I’m sorry to hear.

• DanaNM
                8935 posts Send Private Message

I’m very sorry for your loss, Bogyó was beautiful <3

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

Viewing 5 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum RAINBOW BRIDGE Rest in Peace my little bun Bogyó