Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.Β  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.Β  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best.Β 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time.Β 

BUNNY 911 –Β If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?Β  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules.Β 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Β Don’t have a vet? Check outΒ VET RESOURCESΒ 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited.Β The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.Β  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum RAINBOW BRIDGE Remembering Roxie πŸ’œπŸ’™

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    • Kat & Jojo
      Participant
      1 posts Send Private Message

Yesterday we lost our 14 year baby Roxie πŸ’” She was SOOOO smart, silly, precious, and a joy for all these years. Her arthritis was getting bad and as time went on she started to have a number of complications. She was soo strong and even in her old age she was still so playful and in the look out for her treats 🍌 My girlfriend had to make the hardest decision in her life when the vet said she should consider euthanizing cause of her recent shortness of breath. After 14 years Roxie was just part of us and our families lives. I never seen anyone love a bunny as much as my girlfriend love hers and I’m glad I got to be part of the ride πŸ’™πŸ’œ I know she’ll always be in our hearts, but our lives feel a little more gray now that shes gone. We loved you Roxie and I know you love your mom as much as she loved you πŸ’˜

[caption id="attachment_1937317" align="alignnone" width="169"] The last photo of Roxie πŸ’Ÿ[/caption]

• jerseygirl
        22345 posts Send Private Message

Binky Free, Roxie!

What an absolute beauty <3

I am sorry for you and your girlfriends loss. Roxie sounds like she was well loved – as it should be.

• Bam
          16877 posts Send Private Message

I’m so sorry. It seems Roxie had an amazing life with you ❀️ They do leave a big hole in our hearts.

• HipHopBunny
            Participant
            640 posts Send Private Message

Oh, I’m so sorry! <3 πŸ˜₯

It is always a hard blow when they leave us, we never really know just how much we loved them until they’re gone. πŸ™

Taking some time to grieve is good, although, we all handle grief differently, with me, I like to rest for a few days and try to accept what is most cruel. πŸ™ As you said though, she will live on forever in your hearts, and will always be watching over you both, guiding you through the journey you set out here to accomplish. πŸ™‚

What has really helped me in the past to deal with grief is to look through old photos of them, and smile at the memories. πŸ™‚ They have a lot behind those fluffy faces, don’t they? πŸ˜‰

We are always here for you both, you are amongst people who understand how much a rabbit can mean to you, don’t be afraid to reach out!

Wishing smiles, laughter, and happiness your way. πŸ™‚

• Wick & Fable
              5782 posts Send Private Message

What a long, wonderful life.Β  There’s so much love in your post, I have no doubts Roxie had a great life with you and your girlfriend. How amazing she got to be with you. Binky free and happily Roxie~~

The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum RAINBOW BRIDGE Remembering Roxie πŸ’œπŸ’™