Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum RAINBOW BRIDGE Pippen Edit Again with pictures

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • Author
    • TARM
      Participant
      1253 posts Send Private Message

Pippen is a resident French Lop at Bunny Lu.  He is Mary Ellens soul bunny and he is very sick.  He has some kind of stomach ulcer thing going on and has been going through some pretty agressive treatment for the past week.  He has a vet appointment today to check his progress.

I would post a picture of Pippen but I don’t have any.  If I can snag one I will.  Healing vibes would be much appreciated for him. 

UPDATE:

Poor Pippen lost his battle this afternoon.  He put up a good fight but it just too much out of him.  He died within an hour of returning home from the vet where they made a last ditch effort to save him.

Binky Free Pippen.  We all, especially Sweat Pea and Mary Ellen, will miss you.

• kralspace
        Participant
        2663 posts Send Private Message

((((((Pippen!))))) Poor boy, get better!

• Sarita
          Participant
          18851 posts Send Private Message

Healing vibes for Pippen.

• Elrohwen
            Participant
            7318 posts Send Private Message

(((Healing vibes, Pippen)))

• Barbie
              Participant
              1581 posts Send Private Message

Aww pooor Pippen! (((((((((((Healing vibes from me, Leroy and Jeannie!!!))))))))))))))

• BunCRAZEDval
                Participant
                13 posts Send Private Message

Awwww poor bun ((((((((((((((healing vibes for pippen)))))))))))))))) those are from me and Oreo. Oreo hopes he gets well soon and so do I.

• jerseygirl
                  22338 posts Send Private Message

Oh TARM, I’m sorry. He was Mary Ellens own rabbit? *Binky Free Pippen*

• TARM
                    Participant

Yes he was. A big abouti frenchy. He was a handsom boy.

• Monkeybun
                      Participant
                      10479 posts Send Private Message

Binky free little Pippen!

• kralspace
                        Participant
                        2663 posts Send Private Message

oh no, I am so very, very sorry to hear about Pippen. Tell Mary Ellen we send her so many nose rubs and whisker kisses for her soul bunny. God, that is so sad.

• Kokaneeandkahlua
                          Participant
                          12067 posts Send Private Message

** Binkyfree Pippen

• MimzMum
                            Participant
                            8029 posts Send Private Message

I am so sorry to hear that Pippen has left for the bridge. May he be whole and healthy on the other side.
                              Comforting hugs to your friend, and Binky free Pippen!

• TARM
                              Participant

I posted pictures of Pippen in the origial message.

• BunCRAZEDval
                                Participant
                                13 posts Send Private Message

I’m soooo sorry about pippen. He’s going to go to the big happy play area in the sky. I know he left happily because he had such a great family.

• Elrohwen
                                  Participant
                                  7318 posts Send Private Message

Aww, what a cute guy. Binky free little buddy!

• Monkeybun
                                    Participant
                                    10479 posts Send Private Message

What a beautiful boy. He’ll keep watch over Mary Ellen from over the Bridge.

• wiseleyd
                                      Participant
                                      236 posts Send Private Message

What a beautiful lop! I love him and didn’t even know him. My deepest sympathy.

• Barbie
                                        Participant
                                        1581 posts Send Private Message

Awww I’m so sorry to hear about Pippen! He was a beautiful bunny! Send his mommy my deepest condolences. ((hugs!)))

• BinkyBunny
                                          8776 posts Send Private Message

Pippen was a gorgeous bunny. I’m sorry for the this loss. Binky Free Pippen!

• Lintini
                                            Participant
                                            3329 posts Send Private Message

I am very sorry to hear about Pippen. He is such a handsome fellow. Binky Free Pippen!

• LittlePuffyTail
                                              18092 posts Send Private Message

What a beautiful bunny. My heart goes out to his owner.

*****Binky Free Pippen******

• bigsis7
                                                Participant
                                                732 posts Send Private Message

Oh poor Mary Ellen :[. He looks like a sweetheart.

• TARM
                                                  Participant

He was actually a grumpy old man..lol…but he was greatly loved and he settled down a lot once he bonded to Sweet Pea. We’re hoping to bond her with another frenchy who is much smaller but just as handsome.

• bigsis7
                                                    Participant
                                                    732 posts Send Private Message

Haha well I guess looks can be deceiving ;]. I hope the bonding goes well!

Viewing 23 reply threads
                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum RAINBOW BRIDGE Pippen Edit Again with pictures