Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE WELCOME ! New to the forum :) And new bun owner

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    • Nae
      Participant
      1 posts Send Private Message

Hi, my name is Megan and I am new to the forum as well as being new to owning indoor Rabbits I used to own outdoor rabbits when I was young but after they all passed away I never got another until April 1st. Yes it was a Easter present from my fiance but it was well thought about and I am very devoted to my bunny Just some information on my baby. His name is Bugsy or bunny Foo Foo haha. He is 11 weeks old today. He isn’t neutered yet but will be. He is a very personal bunny and is so easy to do anything with. I litterbox trained him in just a few days after I got him. He is such a sweet bunny and always willing to please ( will do anything for a treat hehe). After getting Bugsy a lady called with a momma bunny and 7 babies she wanted to give away. The babies were only two weeks old. She was a breeder who was retiring the female. So I went and got them (they stay outside because they are my nieces but I told her I wanted one of the babies). All of the babies but 3 died (we are unsure why, but I went and picked out the littliest and brought it home with me so I could see if I could save it and the other two are doing great now..So we think the momma started drying up to soon and they all didn’t have enough milk). But the new addition to the family is now 4 and a half weeks old (I know she should be with her mom but the mom kept kicking her away and she is now healthy with me then she was with her mom). Her name is just baby right now haha I wanted to make sure of her gender before I named her permenently. She is very friendly and would rather be with us then Bugsy (I let them have supervised playtime). Oh and both are just rabbits no actual breed. Bugsy is brown and Baby is black with white “paws” hehe Both are adorable and so spoiled. I have owned rabbits since I was little but I have been a “bunny slave” to Bugsy and Baby since the first of April. I have always loved rabbits and always wanted a house bunny but it was always the wrong time and since I am financially available to afford the expenses that come with bunny ownership. I live on a small farm we have 4 dogs, 2 horses, a llama, 10 herd of cattle (yes it’s a small herd lol), chickens,ducks, turkeys and who know’s what else haha But that’s all about me and my buns hehe

And and I will post pictures later

• Monkeybun
        Participant
        10479 posts Send Private Message

Welcome! Can’t wait to see your new Owners lol. Sounds liek a handful, glad you’re able to care for the baby, if her mama wasn’t.

• jerseygirl
          22345 posts Send Private Message

Welcome Megan! It’s great to hear an Easter bunny went to a home that was ready for it. Now with two, you are definately a bunny slave. I look forward to seeing Bugsy & Baby!

• Karla
            Participant
            1624 posts Send Private Message

Hello and welcome! Pictures are always appreciated, so hurry up and post them

I’m sure you will enjoy this forum.

• HatterBunny
              Participant
              269 posts Send Private Message

Welcome! I agree, glad an “Easter Bunny” went to a good, and planned home!

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE WELCOME ! New to the forum :) And new bun owner