Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE WELCOME ! new member

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    • animalover1
      Participant
      1 posts Send Private Message

like to welcome Gizmo, my 4 month old Lop. He is very friendly, nosey, sweet, did I mention nosey and a joy to have around. I was very lucky to get him.  So far I’ve been given quite a few kisses to my surprise. I realize he hasn’t hit PUbunny yet but when he does I do plan on having him neutured. My family are all crazy about the little fellow. He has the cutest little face and he is very alert. He enjoys going outside with me for some fresh air as I have a gate around my front to actually keep my dog from running off when our front door opens, works for Gizmo too as he starts to run around doing his binkies no sooner than I put him down, lol.

• Sarita
        Participant
        18851 posts Send Private Message

Welcome. He’s adorable!

• jerseygirl
          22338 posts Send Private Message

Welcome.  Who wouldn’t be crazy about that little fluff ball?!  He’s cuuuute!  I’m posting slightly larger pic of him here from your profile – to save you from the  “pic demanding poking sticks”.  They’re sharp and they get passed around this place alot!    “PUbunny” – lol, I like that!

• Barbie
            Participant
            1581 posts Send Private Message

awww so cute! welcome!

• luvmybunny
              Participant
              576 posts Send Private Message

OH my gosh is he cute!!! Welcome to BB, you and Gizmo will love it here!

• Lintini
                Participant
                3329 posts Send Private Message

What a doll! He has such a kissable / smoosh your face up to his face!!! Welcome!

Viewing 5 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE WELCOME ! new member