Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum HOUSE RABBIT Q & A New cage…?

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
    • xXPanicXx
      Participant
      286 posts Send Private Message

i made her a new cage. it use to be smaller and taller, so i made more crawling space. i think it might be a little too big for my room. what do u guys think?

15322147071.JPG
        15323311871.JPG
        15323318054.JPG

• JK
        Participant
        2223 posts Send Private Message

I think it’s great!  It’s not too big – the bigger the better!  How’s her eye doing? Do you have hay in there where we can’t see?

• xXPanicXx
          Participant

ahaha no i didnt have hay in there. i JUST put her in in that pic. its in the empty corner now
            her eye is geting a little better as time goes bye *thanks for the check up ^.^*

• Beka27
            Participant
            16016 posts Send Private Message

i think that looks great! as long as you can get in there and clean, i wouldn’t change a thing.

• xXPanicXx
              Participant

i actualy sit in there and she sits beside me and lays down while i pet her. she LOVES it. she comes to me when ever im in there.

• kimberleyanddarren
                Participant
                2520 posts Send Private Message

wait u can sit in there? i wouldnt fit one leg in there lol its a very nice space, do u have any noise trouble at night?

• KatnipCrzy
                  Participant
                  2981 posts Send Private Message

Did you use any cable ties at all on the cage?

• xXPanicXx
                    Participant

haha yes. its smaller in the pic than real life. no.. i didnt use any cable ties. i did use elastics for the previous cage for the door hinge, and didnt take em off incase i decided to go back to the original way, so there are elastics but thats it. .. why… should i???

• bunnytowne
                      Participant
                      7537 posts Send Private Message

thats nice good job. I am sure she will enjoy the extra room to play in

• Gravehearted
                        Participant
                        2428 posts Send Private Message

i think that size is just fine for her, it looks like she is already enjoying it

• BinkyBunny
                          8776 posts Send Private Message

First, I want to say, the size is great. Good Job Panic. The other thing is – just to be sure…what are “elastics”? For some reason, i can’t figure that out. If they secure the grids together, then I am sure that is fine, since that really is what the others were trying to get at with zipties.

• xXPanicXx
                            Participant

elastics.. i probably spelt wrong. u no the things u tie your hair up with? ponytails? yeah those things. i cant spell haha sorry. no i used them instead of the zipties cuz since it is used for the hinge in the cage door, it would wear out and break so i used hair ties.

Viewing 11 reply threads
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum HOUSE RABBIT Q & A New cage…?