Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum RESCUE EFFORTS FOR SHELTERS High Five to Big White Bunnies

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    • MooBunnay
      Participant
      3087 posts Send Private Message

Nick wanted to give a high five to Jack and other big white bunnies of the world, he is currently at the shelter picking out a GIRLFRIEND because his new owner decided she wanted him to have someone to share his new home with meanwhile, her home is being 100% bunny proofed in preparation for Nick and friend!

• MooBunnay
        Participant
        3087 posts Send Private Message

wait, Nick says thats not the right photo, he looks like a scared bunny in that one

• Lucy
          Participant
          370 posts Send Private Message

yay! I think that the big white bunnies are amazing! There was one a Red Door that I just fell in love with… That might be the next bunny.. a larger one (after Fujoe and Patina, there is NO WAY i’m doing 3 bunnies). In this house, you have be under four pounds to be considered a pet

yay for you for adopting out TWO bunnies! congrats!

• BinkyBunny
            8776 posts Send Private Message

YAHOO!!!   I am also a sucker for big white bunnies!  And Jack says,  "Nick looks like me.  Handsome!!" 

• Theresa Moan
              Participant
              249 posts Send Private Message

What a cute “little” goober!

• jellyrose
                Participant
                111 posts Send Private Message

I love big white bunnies!!!!!!! We were looking for one for Edward but the two that he met weren’t patient enough for him (he’s a little shy) and he got bit! We came home with a small black bunny insted… now how did that happen? I think she chose us!

Viewing 5 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum RESCUE EFFORTS FOR SHELTERS High Five to Big White Bunnies