Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE WELCOME ! Help me name my baby :)

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • Author
    • Bambii
      Participant
      93 posts Send Private Message

So because I am keeping all 5  of my Blakey girls babies I will be updating this with names. This one I have a close attachment to because I bottle feed her and with the mix up of surprise litters and etc. This is the only one that is this color as well. It reminds me of beauty and the beast so I was thinking Chip or Gaston

[Photos removed by Forum Leader due to babies being under 8 weeks of age]

• Luna
        Participant
        2219 posts Send Private Message

Squeeeee!!!! I like chip . Sorry I can’t think of any names right now; I’m overcome by the cuteness!

• Bambii
          Participant

right! the coloring is just so omg!

• Boston's Mama
            Participant
            1452 posts Send Private Message

I like chip … but also Cali , fallow , barley , milo , Moro

• Boston's Mama
              Participant

Autumn
                Callie ( as in sheriff Callie kids show )
                Hallie ( short for Halloween since those colours are Halloween associated colours)
                Butterscotch

• Bunny_Rabbit
                Participant
                27 posts Send Private Message

So cuteeeeeeeee!
                  I think Spice would be a cute name (:

• SeeShmemilyPlay
                  Participant
                  201 posts Send Private Message

I love all of these and also I love him

• Reesebun
                    Participant
                    1034 posts Send Private Message

Oakleys mama or Callie could stand for calico

• Vienna Blue in France
                      Participant
                      5317 posts Send Private Message

Lumi. For Lumière…..

• jerseygirl
                        22338 posts Send Private Message

Sorry to be the party pooper, Bambii.  I’ve had to remove the photos. 

After they are 8 weeks old, you can share as many pics as you like. 

Im happy to hear the babies arrived safely and are healthy. And that you plan to keep them! 

Have you been able to determine their gender yet?  

Here is the relevant section in the rules about posting baby rabbit photos.

D-1 Baby bunny photos: 

Do not post pictures of the litters unless you plan on keeping them.(or whichever one or so you plan to keep).

Photos are allowed under these circumstances:

1. This is your own baby bunny that are already have or are planning to buy/adopt/acquire. Avoid posting photos of babies under 8 weeks of age. 
                          2.  Accidental Litters – You may only post pictures of the rabbit that you are certain you will keep. Bunny must be at least 8 weeks of age in photos, and the image cannot contain any other rabbits that you are not keeping. While we understand that accidental litters do happen, these photo threads can distract from our main focus of helping members care for their bunnies. Therefore, we ask that if you want to show off the bunny you intend to keep, that you contain your photos and updates to a single thread in the Lounge.
                          3. You are foster, volunteer, or work for a certified rescue/shelter. Post in the Rescue Section only and provide the shelter name & link to the shelter in your first post.  Keep updates to a single thread. 
                          4. Exceptions: Certified Rescues can post about litters in regards to adoption and rescue
                            support Rescues many times are subject to getting rabbits in that are already pregnant. They 
                            are allowed to use our forum to post about it in the RESCUE SECTION and use the forum as 
                            a resource for adoption.

https://binkybunny.com/FORUM/tabid/54/aft/10084/Default.aspx

• Luna
                          Participant
                          2219 posts Send Private Message

Wait – do you need a boy name or a girl name?

• Reesebun
                            Participant
                            1034 posts Send Private Message

In earlier posts, I am pretty sure she said she was keeping all of the babies because the last litter someone was re-selling the bunny she sold to them. So doesnt that mean that she can post pictures of them? It says right there in your post

• jerseygirl
                              22338 posts Send Private Message

Posted By ReeseBun on 1/12/2017 11:00 AM
                                In earlier posts, I am pretty sure she said she was keeping all of the babies because the last litter someone was re-selling the bunny she sold to them. So doesnt that mean that she can post pictures of them? It says right there in your post

Yes, when they’re 8 weeks or older.

• Bambii
                                Participant

Oops will post them then but so far after taking them to a vet two are boys and the others are girls . I am going to post photos of my garage soon because that is what i am converting to my bunny home . Thank god my garage is already insulated so that saves me a ton of money. Right now i mainly cleaning it and laying down carpert and etc. big work in progress

• Bambii
                                  Participant

I know my bunny girl is happy she has been giving us the approval

• Bambii
                                    Participant

I need both

• Azerane
                                      4688 posts Send Private Message

I’ll secretly admit I’m a little disappointed that I missed the pics before they had to be removed I’m glad to hear that they’re doing well though.

• Bambii
                                        Participant

Oh man are they. I am rushing ti get the area for them finished . The forum was a big help and i found a great vet that will let me fiance the spay and neuter and at a decent jnterest rate i can live with and my husband can live with. I can honestly say i am offically a rabbit mama lol my poor dog feels like he is being pushed to the side so lately he has been jumping around the house like a bunny lol. I need to get it on video but so far all the babies are growing slowly. I think i am going to go with chip for the bay because it looks like a toasted chip hahaha. The others i will post once they are of age because they need names as well.

• Azerane
                                          4688 posts Send Private Message

That’s great to hear, once you have everything settled for them I’m sure it will work out great It’s so good that you have a vet that will do a payment plan for you too, that makes things so much easier

I think I read you’re going to call one Bambi, if my Luna had been a male, I may have called her Bambi because she has big eyes like a deer.

• Boston's Mama
                                            Participant

I love Olly for a boy,
                                              sam-Samson-benson -benny – Ben – bracken- bayley

Also names that mean hay / meadow or field – hailie , Hayley , Logan , meadow

Herb names – parsley , basil , Mint

Rescue names – freedom , lucky

Tv names – Hoptimus prime , Grover or Cookie Monster ( for a blue one) Elmo ( for a deep orange or red) Thomas O’Malley for a orange

Colour names –
                                              black n white – checkers or domino
                                              Tan -wheat barley
                                              White -flake , peppermint
                                              Grey – eeyore

My pics would be for the two girls Callie and Haylie – three boys Logan , Olly and benson ( since you have a human name for mum Blake )

• Bambii
                                              Participant

I love all these names

• Boston's Mama
                                                Participant

Let us know what you end up naming them

• Bambii
                                                  Participant

So these are the names I have gone with only one is a boy and his name is Milo, the other four girls are Chip, Lumi, Callie, and Thumper (my love for disney)

• Boston's Mama
                                                    Participant

Nice

Viewing 23 reply threads
                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE WELCOME ! Help me name my baby :)