Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE WELCOME ! Hello!

• This topic has 7sd replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Lis.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
    • Lis
      Participant
      439 posts Send Private Message

Hi! I’m Lis. 

1. Rabbit names: Stormy
        2. Rabbit Age: 2 years
        3. How long has your bunny been with you? Since he was 8 weeks
        4. Spayed/Neutered? Trying to convince my mother to get him neutered, since he’s technically hers. 
        5. Rabbit Personality Traits – Spunky. Likes to cause trouble, but as soon as I start to say anything, he turns away from whatever it was. Doesn’t like to be picked up, but likes to cuddle on people’s shoulders once he is picked up. Groom him and he’ll love you forever. Bosses around my 75 lb dog.
        6. Include a photo of your bunny if you can. 

(Do not ask me why there’s scissors in that picture in the background; I have no idea)

1. Are you new to rabbits or have you been a bunny slave for a long while now? I’ve had bunnies since I was born (with a few breaks). I officially became a bunny slave (sole caretaker of a rabbit) when I was only 5. (Too young for a rabbit, I know, but I was gentle with him. Except when I dressed him up in pink doll dresses, poor guy).  
        2. What made you choose to have a rabbit companion in your life? I didn’t exactly choose, my parents did, and got me hooked as a young kid with their tales about Spooky and Spunky, a bonded pair they had when they first got married. So I continue to have rabbit companions in my life. I love them.
        3. Anything else that you’d like to share – hobbies, interests, talents. I’m a web designer. I’m a nerd. A technophile, if you will. And I love animals way too much for my own good. No one should ever let me loose on a shelter. I’d adopt every dog, rabbit, and horse there, if I could. I’m also currently a student, and that may be the only thing that’s keeping me from adopting everything in sight. 

• Barbie
        Participant
        1581 posts Send Private Message

Welcome! Stormy is adorable! I noticed your parents’ rabbits had “S” names as does Stormy… is that just a coincidence or do you name them all with S’s?

I know what you mean about wanting to adopt them all! Yikes, I would be up to my ears in bunnies, dogs, cats, and horses (and their poop!) if I had my way and the time/money to support them all!

• Lintini
          Participant
          3329 posts Send Private Message

Welcome!

• Monkeybun
            Participant
            10479 posts Send Private Message

Welcome! Stormy is such a pretty boy… hope you can talk your mom into neutering him

• feeona
              Participant
              96 posts Send Private Message

he is soooooo cute – i might just have to steal him x

• jerseygirl
                22345 posts Send Private Message

Welcome ! I’ve seen you’ve posted a bit but it’s great to see this intro thread and pictures. He looks like a gem. Mirbear is going to love him – he’s just her type of bunny.

Do not ask me why there’s scissors in that picture in the background; I have no idea

Rabbit Personality Traits – Spunky. Likes to cause trouble, but as soon as I start to say anything, he turns away from whatever it was.

Maybe those scissors are less of a mystery now?….

• HatterBunny
                  Participant
                  269 posts Send Private Message

Welcome! He is such a cute little guy!

• Lis
                    Participant
                    439 posts Send Private Message

The S names are total coincidence – Our horses are Jay and Rosie, our dog before the current one was Rusty, the rabbits I had as a kid were Pumpkin and Little (along those lines, never, ever let a 5 year old name a baby rabbit. Little grew up to be big). Although, admittedly, we seem to gravitate toward the “S” names – my first dog was Schatze, current dog is Starsky, and there’s Stormy, plus the rabbits in the past.

Viewing 7 reply threads
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE WELCOME ! Hello!