Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE WELCOME ! Hello!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
    • VelvetLion7
      Participant
      125 posts Send Private Message

Hey guys and gals!  I finally decided to introduce myself and rabbits after chickening out for a few days.  I’m Rae and I have two gorgeous Lionheads.  Okay, so I’ll tell about the bunnies now.  

Velvet: Two year old unneutered male, double maned black Lionhead.  He’s a usually quite mellow, although, he hates for anybody to touch his feet. – They are HIS and he will let you know.  I got him from my friend who breeds Lionheads.  Very explorative and curious.  I firmly believe he was misnamed; his name really ought to be Houdini as he is a brilliant escape artist.  He has escaped from pretty much anywhere I’ve put him and is constantly escaping so he can roam around further.  Still, very sweet bun and loves a good head rub. 

Ruby (Rubes):  So, I picked Rube up the local pet store but they had no idea how old she is.  I’m guessing maybe around 4 months.  Also a Lionhead, she is a light grey and a single maned Lionhead.  Not spayed.   She’s new in the house but she is extremely inquisitive and quite the flirt.  Exploring is her thing.  Oh, and she enjoys a good run too.  Does like petting. . . when she wants it.  She has been dubbed Ruby because of her red eyes. 

Well, I believe that is it.  If you have any questions about us feel free to ask. . . within limits.  We are really excited to have joined the site and I hope to get many questions answered!!! 

~Rae, Velvet, and Ruby

• Sarita
        Participant
        18851 posts Send Private Message

Welcome! Glad you joined us.

Are you going to get Velvet and Ruby altered? Bunnytowne has a white doublemaned Lionhead white with red eyes named Ruby as well.

• VelvetLion7
          Participant

Thank you. I don’t know if I will yet. I’ve heard it’s easier to litter train after bunnies are altered so. . . I haven’t decided yet. Any tips? =)\
            (Ruby is her official names but I call her Rubes usually.)

• katie, max & penny
            Participant
            956 posts Send Private Message

http://www.rabbit.org/health/spay.html

this should help about the altering

• SophieBun
              Participant
              520 posts Send Private Message

Welcome! can’t wait to see pics of the buns! I don’t have any tips as I’m kinda new myself, but I’m getting Sophie spayed because I’m gonna bond her with a male bunny.

• VelvetLion7
                Participant

Thanks. I will have pics up a.s.a.p.

• jerseygirl
                  22342 posts Send Private Message

Though I replied to you in another thread, just wanted to say “Welcome” to you, Velvet & Rubes!

• Furface
                    Participant
                    618 posts Send Private Message

Welcome Rae, Velvet, and Ruby

• luvmybunny
                      Participant
                      576 posts Send Private Message

Wecome Rae, Velet and Ruby!! Can’t wait to see pics of your bunnies!!

• VelvetLion7
                        Participant

Thanks. I have a few pics up now on my profile I think. . .

Viewing 9 reply threads
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE WELCOME ! Hello!