Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum RAINBOW BRIDGE For those we’ve loved and lost…

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • Author
    • LittlePuffyTail
      18092 posts Send Private Message

As we go into the New Year, it’s often hard when we think about the bunnies that didn’t make it. Let’s take a moment to remember all those beloved bunnies who are no longer with us, whether they passed away this past year or a previous year. What would you like to tell them? Feel free to post pics if you like. 

For Stormy, Velvet, Vanilla Bean, Olivia, Sterling and Bindi Loo- Mommy loves and misses you all so much. You will always be a part of me. As long as my heart beats, you will be there inside. 

Stormy 

Velvet

Vanilla Bean

Olivia 

Sterling

Bindi Loo

• DanaNM
        8930 posts Send Private Message

We lost our sweet baby boy Moose one year ago tomorrow…. New Years morning. You were too young… we are so sorry you were in so much pain  

Three years ago in February we lost our little bunny man, Bunston. He was not my first rabbit, but my first house rabbit. He taught me so much… 

Binky free little ones, you will always be in our hearts. <3

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

• Azerane
          4688 posts Send Private Message

The New Year always reminds me of Bandit as he passed on January 3rd, it will be three years this year. My Bandito boy, he was so full of character and love and I miss him so much. Very occasionally when I’m not paying attention I accidentally call Apollo Bandit. I’m on my phone so can’t post pictures right now.

And the others Hazel-rah and Alex, still very much loved and remembered despite the time passed, but equally important as part of my bunny loving journey. <3

• Phil
            Participant
            239 posts Send Private Message

I feel pretty sad too. Only this time last year I was wishing my Jasper happy new year, hardly as he died 19 days into it. 2018 was the hardest ever, nothing but bad luck, I still can’t believe he’s gone just like that, I loved him so much only we all understand how special bunnies are, I have Clover now who is a wonderful bunny, I will always for rest of my life miss Jasper so very much.

• Bladesmith
              Participant
              849 posts Send Private Message

I took my first walk of the new year this morning, despite my back screaming at me, because it’s a constant battle between the diabeetus and me, and halfway through it hit me again.  Clovers gone.  I so looked forward to her after my walks, when she’d hop all over me and give me a good sniffing to see where I’d been.  Then stuff herself under my arm for cuddles.

I sobbed the whole damned way home.   I miss you my love.   

• pinknfwuffy
                Participant
                660 posts Send Private Message

I’m sorry to see so many beautiful bunnies leave us this past year but feel honored to have been able to know them through this community.

Please know we are always here for you when the days are difficult and you feel like it is too much to bear. You are not alone.

• jerseygirl
                  22342 posts Send Private Message

Thank you for this. Binky Free, Beautiful Bunnies I’ve gotten to know on here. 

More years pass since I experienced my 1st loss, but there are still days where I tap into a specific memory. When you live as closely with rabbits as we do, you better appreciate the differences in each individual and the connection you had with them. 

Forever in my heart:

Jelly

Image result for site:binkybunny.com Jelly

Jersey

Maple 

Rumball

Image result for site:binkybunny.com Rumball  

Image result for site:binkybunny.com Rumball

• Bam
                    16872 posts Send Private Message

Thank you for this thread, LPT, it’s a great opportunity to celebrate the lives of our wonderful rabbits. The holidays make it extra hard to cope with loss, so it’s also extra important now to remember the joy they brought us and the love they bestowed on us. I honestly think rabbits can help make us better humans. 

Yohio 

Bam

I miss you so much, boys. 

• LittlePuffyTail

Thank you for sharing your beautiful bunnies, everyone. So many I felt like I knew as well.

I honestly think rabbits can help make us better humans.

Absolutely! I think this too! I know my bunnies have made me a better person!

• DanaNM
                        8930 posts Send Private Message

Everyone’s bunnies are so beautiful <3

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

• September
                          Participant
                          110 posts Send Private Message

My Timothy.  We lost you 500 days ago and my heart still breaks. I talk to you, I ask you where you are, I ask you not to forget me.  Do you hear me?

You taught us many things and I thank you for that.  You came to us for a purpose, and that was to bring joy to us and give us an empathy for animals that we never had before we met you. It was all much too short a time.

I cry a lot more easily now.  Nothing is the same. 

I miss you.  I miss you.  I miss you.  

My little Timbob Roo.  Love you to the moon and back.

xxxxx

• LittlePuffyTail

Your Timothy was beautiful. So sorry for your loss.

• Flakie
                              Participant
                              148 posts Send Private Message

My wonderful red eye white Poppy, a super boy who loved sitting beside me on the chair getting petted for hours.  December 29th 2016 on my daughters 18th birthday he had to be put to sleep. Miss him over the rainbow bridge. He was almost 9.

Many of you know our Flakie my gorgeous boy who died 17th January 2017 aged nearly 10 . Its nearly a year since he was put to sleep. Miss him so much. I tended him for a year of severe gut stasis with critical care and vet visits almost weekly. I still cry over my bunnies even though I now have Basil and Holly. 

My love to all the bunnies in this thread I recognise many, and hope they are all binkying over the rainbow bridge together.

• LittlePuffyTail

Your bunnies were beautiful. I still cry over my lost babies too.

• Lord Bonton
                                  Participant
                                  117 posts Send Private Message

Gimly passed away 12-27-18 after battling illness. I still miss him everyday. My bond with him was deep, and only bunny owners would know that feeling. We have since adopted another fuzzer, Bonton, on 1-7-19. I love him dearly, but my heart still aches. It slowly gets better, but a part of me will always miss him.

• LionelLop
                                    Participant
                                    31 posts Send Private Message

Lionel. She loved jumping on my bed and chilled like a dog.

• LittlePuffyTail

Lionel was beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

I love him dearly, but my heart still aches.

We always love our new bunnies but they never replace the others. We have enough room in our hearts for lots of bunnies, thankfully. I still miss my buns I’ve lost years ago.

• Phil
                                        Participant
                                        239 posts Send Private Message

Your words are so true, all bunnies are very special to all of us, such wonderful animals xx

Viewing 17 reply threads
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum RAINBOW BRIDGE For those we’ve loved and lost…