Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum HOUSE RABBIT Q & A Disapproving bunnies

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
    • kralspace
      Participant
      2663 posts Send Private Message

These photos are so funny I couldn’t stop laughing and got busted for web surfing at work. I’m going to have to save the link for when I’m having a bad day and need something funny !  I wish I had a camera when my 2 are giving me the stink eye!

http://birdchick.com/adventures/rabbit/index.html

• MooBunnay
        Participant
        3087 posts Send Private Message

Hahaha, I have alst been busted many-a-time on the disapproving bunnies page – usually because I check it out when I am working on a big project and need a break, and when i’m working on big projects is ALSO usually when my boss likes to come over to my desk for a “status”

My FAVE on this site is the bunny with the angel wings…”and lo, the angel of disapproval came upon them, and the people were scared, and not sure what they had done wrong….”

• BinkyBunny
          8776 posts Send Private Message

Oh, I love that site! Jack’s on there http://birdchick.com/adventures/rabbit/index9.html Last one on the page  "100% Organic Free-Range Disapproval."

Birdchick is so funny. Her comments crack me up! How in the world does she think of them all?

Has anyone gotten her new book of Disapproving Bunnies?

• kralspace
            Participant

I don’t know, but I’ll have to get the book. I never really thought about what a bunny’s mouth looks like from floor level, I’ll have to lay on the floor more often.

The angel of disapproval was great, my favorite is Cinammon and the caption "

The most intense bunny disapproval ever recorded on film.
              No known survivors."  That is one big bun nose.

• kralspace
              Participant

aaawwwww, I had a elementary teacher who could give that look, beautiful rabbit tho

• osprey
                Participant
                2065 posts Send Private Message

Here is another incredibly silly Laugh-Out-Lound-At-Work site icanhascheezburger.com/

This is a collection of lolcats (silly pictures and even sillier captions) of cats and bunnies.

• wendyzski
                  Participant
                  1312 posts Send Private Message

My favorite disapproving buns on that page are the babies.  "I am a baby bunny.  The world is fresh and new and exciting.  And I already disapprove of you".

The post recent LolBunny on Icanhascheezburger was the recently departed Bunbun.  That yawning pic is internet-famous.  Bunbun dies a few weeks ago at the age of 15 – the oldest bunny I know of!

• kralspace
                    Participant

I guess it’s a pretty good sign of disapproval of dinner, if they pile baskets, chewing sticks, toys, everything loose in the cage on top of the veggie plate, effectively covering the parsley. (I ran out of green leaf lettuce, their favorite.) Then they sit, one on either side giving me the stink eye. My desk is only a few feet from the condo and I’m in their direct line of site.

Doesn’t do any good to explain it’s nearly midnight, the only thing open in this little town is 7-Eleven and the don’t carry it.

• BinkyBunny
                      8776 posts Send Private Message

HAHHAHA!  kralspace, that would have made for a funny picture!

Viewing 8 reply threads
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum HOUSE RABBIT Q & A Disapproving bunnies