Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum HABITATS AND TOYS Willow Bundles – When?

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
    • Deleted User
      Participant
      22064 posts Send Private Message

I am getting ready to place an order, but am holding off for the arrival of the willow bundles.  Any idea of when they will be in?

• Sage Cat
        Participant
        1883 posts Send Private Message

I would love to get some of those, too!

I hope they will be back soon.

• kimberleyanddarren
          Participant
          2520 posts Send Private Message

i cant order anything *cries*

• Deleted User
            Participant

K & D, I feel so bad for you guys…here we are raving about the products and all you can do is look. Hopefully BB will be able to do something, but I would hate to see what the shipping would cost. Not to mention what customs would be like with “plant material”.

• BinkyBunny
              8776 posts Send Private Message

They won’t be available until the end of May. Sorry!

• Kokaneeandkahlua
                Participant
                12067 posts Send Private Message

…I was at a greenhouse today to buy marigolds to put on top of Kokanee’s grave…and I found a huge willowball…seriously the size of a soccar ball. 11 bux. So I bought that for Kahlua and Rupert. Weird to find it in a green house, but total jackpot! It’s so big Rupert is scared of it! I’ll take picture before they destory it!

• Deleted User
                  Participant

Binky, thanks for the info. I will have to place a second order when they come in. His nibs wants his wheat hay NOW!!!!!

K & K, after what Shadow did to the large willow ball in the space of a half hour, I would think he could dismantle the soccer ball sized one in less than 24.

• kimberleyanddarren
                    Participant
                    2520 posts Send Private Message

yes post pics, i will do more window shopping….sigh lol

• BinkyBunny
                      8776 posts Send Private Message

UPDATE: The willow is now being dried – So I am predicting by the end of this week they’ll be ready!

• Deleted User
                        Participant

YEE HA!!!!! Thanks BB.

Binky…Binky….Binky

Viewing 9 reply threads
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum HABITATS AND TOYS Willow Bundles – When?