Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE WELCOME ! WELCOME THREAD – DECEMBER 2021(New members, introduce yourself here!)

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
    • Bam
      16871 posts Send Private Message

Time has come to revive the monthly welcome thread, where new members can introduce themselves and their rabbits -and other pets as well, of course!

I’ll start with a picture of my bun Snöa (means Snow). She isn’t exactly a new member, but she’s young and enthusiastic 😆 She’s 7 months old and was spayed 2 weeks ago. The plan is to get her a husbun sometime after the holidays. Favorite pastime: Put mum’s bunny proofing skills to the test.

• Oliver The Bunny!
        Participant
        46 posts Send Private Message

Hello! This is Oliver! Were new to the forum! He is 1.5 years old, he is an opal Netherland dwarf, and he is adorable!

• DanaNM
          8930 posts Send Private Message

Oliver is just the cutest! I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again!

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

• Bam

Hi Oliver! Id like to pinch your adorable cheeks 🥰 (But I wouldnt, of course).

• GlennTheLionhead
              Participant
              361 posts Send Private Message

Oliver is super super cute! Look at the tinie guy <3

• Bunny_Love
                Participant
                3 posts Send Private Message

Kalvin here to share the bunny love~!

• GlennTheLionhead
                  Participant
                  361 posts Send Private Message

Welcome Kalvin! Hope you enjoy talking all things bunny 🙂

• Zion&Fuzzy
                    Participant
                    1 posts Send Private Message

Hi Everyone! Super excited to say hi!! I just joined the forum and Zion and Fuzzy are here to say Hi as well!

Zion is a small 3lb part Lionhead lol, while Fuzzy is a 4lb black lop ear~

Zion the elf

Fuzzy~!

• Wick & Fable
                        5781 posts Send Private Message

Hi Z&F, and welcome to BB!

I’m sorry there wasn’t an updated welcome thread, so please feel free to make a new topic introducing your rabbits! Sometimes pictures are glitchy, so you can always provide links as well.

The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.

• Bam

Hi and welcome, Zion and Fuzzy 🥰

• Rabby_Rabb
                          Participant
                          9 posts Send Private Message

Hi. I’m Rabby. My bun’s name is Ritter 🙂

• Bam

Hi and very welcome to the BB forums! Hello Ritter!

• Wick & Fable
                              5781 posts Send Private Message

Welcome Rabby and Ritter to Binkybunny~!

The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.

Viewing 11 reply threads
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE WELCOME ! WELCOME THREAD – DECEMBER 2021(New members, introduce yourself here!)