Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum HOUSE RABBIT Q & A Wanna see my new rabbitat?

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
    • BunnyLugs
      Participant
      117 posts Send Private Message

Here is my new rabbitat that I installed tonight. It was hard work, but now Jessica can relax and spend far more time in relative freedom. Her little friend Tommy is still too young to be neutered, so they live seperatly at the moment. Jess will be in surgery next Thursday. Can’t wait for them both to enjoy it some day soon. Whaddaya think?

• LittlePuffyTail
        18092 posts Send Private Message

Looks very snuggwy!!!

• Beka27
          Participant
          16016 posts Send Private Message

aw!  she’s probably loving the space!  how fun!

• babybunsmum
            Participant
            3896 posts Send Private Message

very nice!  i love that there’s a bun peeking out at you thru the box window

• Kokaneeandkahlua
              Participant
              12067 posts Send Private Message

Wonderful-it looks like it was a lot of work! Bet she is enjoying it!

• Gravehearted
                Participant
                2428 posts Send Private Message

ooo that looks like a very nice sized wabbitat 🙂

• Deleted User
                  Participant
                  22064 posts Send Private Message

Impressive! I bet there was no stink eye or bunny butt after all that work and effort.

• Lisa_43
                    Participant
                    1499 posts Send Private Message

Wow great area for your rabbits.

Im trying to get those neat idea cubes here in Australia, but as usual I can’t seem to find them.

We really are behind the times over here.

• MarkBun
                      Participant
                      2842 posts Send Private Message

I am actually going tonight to pick up 100 of those 14″ x 14″ wire plates to make a new bunitat for Maryanne and her new beau to share. It’s actually going to be an L-shaped one – I’m going to see how creative I can get. Only issue is that I have to make it really sturdy since I’m in earthquake country.

• babybunsmum
                        Participant
                        3896 posts Send Private Message
                          Posted By markusdark on 11/28/2007 5:54 PM
                          I am actually going tonight to pick up 100 of those 14" x 14" wire plates to make a new bunitat for Maryanne and her new beau to share. It’s actually going to be an L-shaped one – I’m going to see how creative I can get. Only issue is that I have to make it really sturdy since I’m in earthquake country.

cool!  can’t wait to see what you come up with… don’t forget to take pics

• Scarlet_Rose
                          Participant
                          4293 posts Send Private Message

That’s some great run space and those look like some fun toys too! Great job!

• Spacehopper
                            Participant
                            540 posts Send Private Message

Peek-A-Boo!

• BunnyLugs
                              Participant

No well, you see, we can’t get them here in England either! So rubbish because they look really clever, like lego for grownups! then you could expand them too!!. I bought carpet tiles and a plastic carpet protector as when she’s stretching out she can never resist the odd tug!! Then I bought a puppy pen. It was really worth it though.

• BunnyLugs
                                Participant

p.s. looks like Mummy likes a drink 😉

• Thumpers_Mom
                                  Participant
                                  171 posts Send Private Message

Nice! You did a great job…I’m sure she is enjoying her space.

• Scarlet_Rose
                                    Participant
                                    4293 posts Send Private Message

LOL Bunnylugs. Too funny!

Viewing 15 reply threads
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum HOUSE RABBIT Q & A Wanna see my new rabbitat?