Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum DIET & CARE Treats for bun under 6 months

• This topic has 2sd replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Hazel.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    • simply.lily
      Participant
      3 posts Send Private Message

Hi guys, I’ve been searching all over the internet and can’t seem to find treats suitable for buns under 6 months who aren’t supposed to have treats with sugar so what do you guys recommend? I’m picking up my 3/4 month old bunny soon and I’d like to have treats to promote bonding between us. I have found some alfalfa based treats but I thought I’d ask here also! (homemade treat recipes would be lovely also!!)

• LBJ10
        16869 posts Send Private Message

Oxbow makes several biscuit type treats.

• Hazel
          Participant
          2587 posts Send Private Message

You could also just handfeed him some of his regular pellets. He won’t care that it’s not technically a “treat”, they love their pellets, especially alfalfa. With real treats you would only be able to give him one or two a day, with pellets you can just keep them coming and get much more bonding time out of it.

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum DIET & CARE Treats for bun under 6 months