Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum RAINBOW BRIDGE Time to say goodbye. Just so you guys know

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
    • xXPanicXx
      Participant
      286 posts Send Private Message

last night at 11:45 pm, my baby passed away. 

Although the medication helped her on the outside, the dissease went to her head.

I went outside to feed them, and she looked alot different, and lazy than she usualy did. She was perfectly normal that morning, running around outside. I picked her up, and there was no resistance, and i instantly knew something was wrong. i took her to my mom, and then as the seconds went by, she kept getting weaker and weaker, gasping for air. all i could do was watch and comfort her while she paniced. she soon became jellow, so i kissed her goodbye and laid her with her sister for her last minut. i walked back in the house, but then told my mom i wanted to be there when she left. as i walked to her cage, i noticed she wasnt breathing anymore. I think penny (her sister) knew what happened, because she was laying so close beside her.
        its for sure the worst thing thats happened to me, seeing as how ive never had anything die on me. especialy someone so close.

we burried her in her and my blanket in  my back yard, where she always use to sit.

I love you baby.

• Sarita
        Participant
        18851 posts Send Private Message

Oh, I’m so sorry. I’m glad you were able to be there and comfort her in the end.

• sally
          Participant
          170 posts Send Private Message

Im so sorry to hear that xxx

• RabbitPam
            11002 posts Send Private Message

I’m so sorry. I know how much you’ll miss her.

Panic, I hope you don’t mind, but I just moved your post in Diet&Care to the Support Center. I saw you had posted here also, so I put this post here and deleted the duplicate before anyone had a chance to reply. All replies are written here. People will see it here via the What’s New link above.

• babybunsmum
              Participant
              3896 posts Send Private Message

i’m so sorry you lost your bun. it is a terrible thing to helplessly watch your sweet pet die. big big hugs of comfort to you.

• TARM
                Participant
                1253 posts Send Private Message

oh no, i’m so sorry.

• jerseygirl
                  22345 posts Send Private Message

This is sad news. My condolences xxPanicxx. **Binky Free Baby Babs**

• MimzMum
                    Participant
                    8029 posts Send Private Message

I am so sorry to hear this. ((((((sending hugs)))))) No, it is never easy to witness when this happens, but to know you were there to comfort your bunny should give you some comfort also. Your bunny knew she was loved. Binky free!

• LittlePuffyTail
                      18092 posts Send Private Message

Sorry to hear about the loss of your bun. I know you loved her. ***Hugs****

• bigsis7
                        Participant
                        732 posts Send Private Message

I’m so sorry.

• Beka27
                          Participant
                          16016 posts Send Private Message

I’m sorry to hear this Panic. I’m glad you were able to be with her in her last moments.

Binky Free Babs!

• xXPanicXx
                            Participant
                            286 posts Send Private Message

thanks everyone <3 <3
                              its not fair :L

Viewing 11 reply threads
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum RAINBOW BRIDGE Time to say goodbye. Just so you guys know