Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Page Forums RESCUE EFFORTS FOR SHELTERS The Bunny Express

This topic contains 4sd replies, has 1,672 voices, and was last updated by  KytKattin 9 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • KytKattin
    Participant
    1194 posts Send Private Message

I will be traveling between Sacramento and Los Angeles early in the new year. If anyone knows of a rabbit that needs to be transfered from point A to point B or vise versa please let me know! I can’t go too far out of the way, but would like to help a bunny in need if I can!

BB Administrator
    Keymaster
    507 posts Send Private Message

I’ll pin this for a bit so it stay up at the top. That’s so nice KyKattin – I’ll can also keep my ears open regarding some of the local rescues that may need transport IF you are willing to stop off at some of Bay Area Rabbit Rescues for pick up or drop off from/to LA.

EDITED: Oops, I’m in Admin mode!  This is BB.

My Test Signature v2

KytKattin
    Participant

Well I guess that this can probably come down now. We leave from LA tomorrow at around 4 in the morning. It has been a fun trip anyways.

MarkBun
    Participant
    2843 posts Send Private Message

KyKattin, you wouldn’t happen to be with someone by the name of Aaron would you? This would be a VERY weird coincidence if you are…

KytKattin
    Participant

Nope. I’m with a Joseph.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.