Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum HOUSE RABBIT Q & A Rubber foam eaten by rabbit

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    • Bunnies
      Participant
      28 posts Send Private Message

Hello i have a 5 year old rabbit and i just suspected he ate a soft rubber foam ( like the one on a small table for laptop thingy to avoid sliding ) he eat a soft rubber foam not to long ago like 3 days ago 8/3/2021 and he passed it since its be 3 days kinda normal poops,but i think he ate again a chunck of it 8/5/2021 10:00 pm then today he eats normally though (6:00 am and 11:00 am) and he stop pooping around 10:00 am should i be worried though i gave him a lot of hay that evening and the day after i saw lot of it gone how worried should i be how long does a foreign object usally pass the digestive system?

• Wick & Fable
        5781 posts Send Private Message

It’s hard to say, but you would likely notice within 24hrs if something goes wrong. Is he doing all right now?

The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.

• LBJ10
          16899 posts Send Private Message

I agree. You should notice a problem (if there is one) within 24 hours.

• Bunnies
            Participant
            28 posts Send Private Message

sorry for very late reply yep his all good xd for me its more likely if 12 hours nothing gone wrong less worries and a day of eating and pooping his perfectly safe.

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum HOUSE RABBIT Q & A Rubber foam eaten by rabbit