Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum TECHNICAL STUFF Not allowing replies

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    • 3 hearts
      Participant
      4 posts Send Private Message

Hi, I recently made a post at bonding and I’ve been trying to message back a reply however it always ended up with my screen saying there’s a critical error for days. Can someone help me?

• Bam
        16877 posts Send Private Message

I have reported this to Admin!

• Meg
          Participant
          560 posts Send Private Message

Thanks, Bam!  I just came on here to say the same thing — my partner has actually been trying to post a thank-you and it’s still giving him a “critical error” every time, on every device and browser he’s tried, over the past couple days.  His is a new account, which he did activate, but is it perhaps still pending approval or something?  His username is Td2023.

• LBJ10
            16908 posts Send Private Message

I don’t see any pending replies on the admin side. Whatever is going on, it appears they aren’t going through at all.

• Meg
              Participant
              560 posts Send Private Message

Yes, exactly.  I’m guessing that when a pending reply shows up on the admin side, they appear to us users as “This post is awaiting moderation.”  But my partner never gets to even that point.  It just says, “There has been a critical error on this website.”

I just Googled and apparently there’s a tutorial here?  http://www.wpbeginner [dot] com/wp-tutorials/how-to-fix-the-critical-error-in-wordpress

The weird thing is, you were able to reply — thank you so much, LBJ!!  I really appreciate it.  <3  Because this keeps happening to my partner with 100% consistency and it only happens to me occasionally, we’re wondering if it’s something to do with his new account or something?

• LBJ10
                16908 posts Send Private Message

I get an error message if the VPN is turned on sometimes. Are you using one? Maybe that’s the problem?

Viewing 5 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum TECHNICAL STUFF Not allowing replies