Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum RAINBOW BRIDGE Nefera, My beautiful cat

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
    • LittlePuffyTail
      18092 posts Send Private Message

Last night a big piece of my heart died along with my beautiful cat. It was so sudden. We are so shocked. She was perfectly fine yesterday, eating, purring, all the stuff she liked to do. Around 12:30 she had her bedtime snack and came to bed with us. Around 3:30 we heard noises like she was going to throw up and we got up; she twitched and then was gone.  We are bringing her to the vet to have her remains cremated.

The house is going to feel so empty. Everywhere I look I expect to see her. Of all my 4 cats, she was the most personable, she loved to snuggle and was always in the living room or bedroom with us. I’m taking comfort in the fact that she went quickly and died with us, in one of her favorite spots: sleeping on Daddy’s legs. We are both heartbroken. She was Ricky’s favorite.

We adopted her when we first moved in together, almost 9 years ago. We almost lost her this summer, she was really sick and had to be hospitalized for 3 days but she’s been healthy and happy ever since. It’s going to be really hard dropping her off at the vet. My other cats are all acting strange, they must know.

Goodbye Fera, hold onto my heart until we meet again. Thank you for 9 wonderful years of friendship and love. I hope you’re purring when I next see you…

• Beka27
        Participant
        16016 posts Send Private Message

I actually saw this on FB just now. I am so, so sorry. She was a precious girl. (((Hugs to you)))

• babybunsmum
          Participant
          3896 posts Send Private Message

I’m so sorry you lost Nefera so suddenly. ((((((big hugs of comfort to you))))))

• Sarita
            Participant
            18851 posts Send Private Message

Oh LPT huge hug to you. I’m so sorry. I will light a candle for your beautiful Nefera to help her cross the Rainbow Bridge.

• lashkay
              Participant
              1548 posts Send Private Message

She was a beautiful feline. My condolences and the hope that you will heal from your loss soon.

• mrmac
                Participant
                2156 posts Send Private Message

I am so sorry about Nefera. She was such a beautiful girl. Hugs to you!

• LittlePuffyTail

Thank you everyone. We brought her to the vet this afternoon. My vet is so wonderful, she was so sympathetic and caring. It’s going to be a long time before we get used to not having her around. She was very special and much too young.

• ScooterandAnnette
                    Participant
                    1090 posts Send Private Message

Oh I’m so sorry to hear about this It’s always hard to lose a pet but some are just harder than others. *hugs*
                      – Annette

• MimzMum
                      Participant
                      8029 posts Send Private Message

LPT I am so sorry to see this post tonight. I was just thinking of your dear Fera the other night and was wondering how she was doing lately.

I will also light a candle for her. I am glad she was able to be with you both at her time. And yes, I think no matter the age for our dear furbabies, it is always too soon for them to go. *tears*

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/message.cfm?l=eng&cid=12022868

You will all be in my prayers. Again, I’m so sorry. (((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))

• LittlePuffyTail

All your kind words are very appreciated. You are all so wonderful.

• MayaConsuelo
                          Participant
                          396 posts Send Private Message

What a pretty kitty… so sorry this happened Just like with people, cats can unexpectedly die from heart problems or strokes way before their time… We always think they’ll live out their maximum life span if we take good care of them (at least I think that) which is unfortunately not the case. At least she had 9 wonderful years with you guys, and you can remember all the good times and cuddling.

• jerseygirl
                            22338 posts Send Private Message

Puffy, my condolences to you and Ricky. I know how much you adore your furbabies. I’m certain Nefera would have been one content kitty sleeping there with her humans before she passed. She’s a special girl. Hugs to you.

• Kafrn
                              Participant
                              747 posts Send Private Message

So sorry to hear about your beautiful cat, I’m sure she had a wonderful life and felt at peace passing away with her favorite humans xxxx

• RabbitPam
                                11002 posts Send Private Message

LPT, I’m so sorry to learn about Nefera. She was beautiful.
                                  Sending you hugs of condolences.
                                  {{{{{{{{{Cats can Binky Free, too}}}}}}}}}}}

Viewing 13 reply threads
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum RAINBOW BRIDGE Nefera, My beautiful cat