Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum RAINBOW BRIDGE my poor Neko kitty….

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
    • Monkeybun
      Participant
      10479 posts Send Private Message

I had to leave my kitty Neko up in Canada with my mom when I moved down here almost 3 years ago, and today I got an email form my mom… My poor baby kitty Neko has died. Evidently she got mauled to death by some mangy racoons… my poor poor baby. i remember when we got her, she was supposed to be my mom’s cat. but she attatched herself to me, makign me her momma cat. wouldn’t touch food given to her by anyone but me, and she would eat ANYTHING i gave her, olives, lettuce, you name it, she’d eat it, but only from my hand. Silly girl… when I had to leave her behind it was one of the saddest days ever, she was my baby girl, my snuggle bug. I did get to see her last year when I went up there to visit, had I known it would be the last time I’d get to see her, I would have found a way to bring her here with me. Rest in peace baby girl, Momma misses you.

• Scooter
        Participant
        140 posts Send Private Message

She is a beautiful kitty. So sorry for your loss! Lots of bunny hugs and love to help!

• Lintini
          Participant
          3329 posts Send Private Message

Oh MB I am so so so sorry to hear this. She is absolutely gorgeous. I send you lots of hugs, from me and Bun. She sounds like she was a terrific cat with a awesome personality. *hugs*

• Adalaide
            Participant
            433 posts Send Private Message

I’ve never seen a kitty like her before. She’s looks so unique, to me anyway. So curious too popping her head up over the bush. Hugs and love.

• jerseygirl
              22345 posts Send Private Message

Lesley I’m sorry for your loss (and you Mom’s) of such a beautiful cat. So hard you being away from her too. A sad death but she lived a blessed life by the sounds. She is just so beautiful! Hugs to you.

• Monkeybun
                Participant

She was the sweetest, most gentle cat ever. never even chased a mouse, except her toy ones Thanks everyone, I know she’s up there with Jack, my moms cat that passed 2 years ago at the age of 17 i believe, he was neko’s best buddy. they’ll keep each other company until the rest of the family joins them, hopefully a long long time from now..

• LittlePuffyTail
                  18092 posts Send Private Message

Sorry for your loss…{{{{{Hugs}}}}}} She was very beautiful. Love those eyes.

• i~luv~frappichino&sammy
                    Participant
                    192 posts Send Private Message

sorry for the loss…she is soooooo cute!

• Beeslee
                      Participant
                      147 posts Send Private Message

I am so sorry for your loss. What a pretty kitty she is. May she rest in peace.

• Monkeybun
                        Participant

Thank you everybun

• MimzMum
                          Participant
                          8029 posts Send Private Message

Oh what a gorgeous ragdoll Siamese! 0_o I had a cat who looked like Neko, only she had longer fur and a very wiggy personality. ^_^ I am so sorry to hear of your loss, and I know it’s hard to deal with when we lose a beloved companion in a manner like this when we are so far away. Many hugs for you! ((((((((((((((((((Monkeybun)))))))))))))
                            My littlest cat, Griff, was supposed to be my son’s cat, but he glommed to me and this enraged my black cat, Myuu, so badly that she then switched sides and became my son’s cat. lolz….She’s back with me now that he’s at college, but she knows him when he comes home.
                            Next to rabbits, cats are my life. They are so unique, each one, and such personality and loyalty in an animal whom most people feel is cold and distant. I’ve never gotten that feeling from any of my cats, ever.
                            Bless you, dear. I know you will miss Neko, but she is in a beautiful place and at peace.

• Kafrn
                            Participant
                            747 posts Send Private Message

MonkeyBun, *hug* Im so sorry to hear about Neko.
                              She has the most amazing markings I have ever seen on a cat! She is simply stunning. she’ll be up there with Jack chasing butterflies.

• Monkeybun
                              Participant

Oh heck, knowing her, she’d run away from the butterflies And yeah, she was sooo pretty, and was the cutest dang kitten I had ever seen. All ears and eyes. She grew up lovely

• luvmybunny
                                Participant
                                576 posts Send Private Message

I’m sorry for your loss, Monkeybun. RIP Neko. *Hugs*

• Barbie
                                  Participant
                                  1581 posts Send Private Message

Aww. Im so sorry for your loss. She is a beautiful cat, I love that expressive face! RIP Neko. ((((Hugs to you Lesley!)))

Go snuggle Monkey!

• Kokaneeandkahlua
                                    Participant
                                    12067 posts Send Private Message

I’m so sorry She was sure a looker!!!

• Karla
                                      Participant
                                      1624 posts Send Private Message

I thought my cat was the most beautiful cat on this planet…but Neko might just be slightly more beautiful What a horrible death though. But you have been loved by a very special cat and you will always have these memories.

May she rest in peace!

Viewing 16 reply threads
                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum RAINBOW BRIDGE my poor Neko kitty….