Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums RAINBOW BRIDGE Missing my sweet little Jack- last pics

This topic contains 5sd replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  LittlePuffyTail 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

NewBunnyOwner123
    Participant

I am definitely missing my little man. I wonder what he would be like now if he were still here… I only had him for a short time but he sure did leave a big impression on my heart. Him and Bear also shared a very strange, unique bond. They would sleep together everyday… 

Bambam
    Participant

OMG that it too cute!!
    My Bambam also died recently and I also didnt have him for long. They definitely leave little paw prints on your heart! Bambam used to cuddle up to my cat and sleep with her!
    Im sure Jack is doing binky’s all day where ever he is now. He was definitely happy with you and your little family!

jerseygirl

They are the most precious pictures!

Jack was so adorable. It’s easy to see how quick he would have made it into your heart.
    I adore that pic of him you have as your avatar.

Lintini
    Participant

Your photos are absolutely precious. *hugs* and I know it’s so hard when they are gone. What a great duo, he will be missed greatly.

RabbitPam

That pix of him sleeping on Bear’s tail is just about the cutest thing I’ve seen in ages. Of course you miss him. Sometimes they just grab your heart and never let go. He was, and still is, very loved.
    Thanks for sharing those.

LittlePuffyTail

Jack was incredibly adorable. He looked like a real sweetheart. I’m sure he’s a beautiful angel. ***Hugs***

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.