Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE WELCOME ! Meet Keeva!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    • keevabun
      Participant
      2 posts Send Private Message

So, I started an introductory post, but then Keeva flopped across my laptop and it seems to have disappeared. She’s always doing that. Anyways, about a month and a half ago, I adopted my first bunny, a female Lionhead rescue named Keeva. She was super shy and skittish at first, but has grown happier and more outgoing every day and even likes occasional snuggles now. She just got spayed last week, and this is her first time out of the cage since then for an extended period, and she’s excited because she didn’t understand why I was keeping her shut in there, seeing as she was back to eating normally and hopping around within 24 hours. She’s a little warrior. I’ve never had a bunny before, and I’m absolutely loving how unique and spunky her personality is. She doesn’t like her toys much, but she loves throwing around paper and whatnot. She loves my cats, though they’re a little wary of her. And she’s terrified of my dog, who gave her one lick and could not care less about her. I’ve done a lot of research since I’m trying to be a good rabbit mom, and half of the time I end up looking at answers to this forum when I google questions, so I figured I might as well make an account!

• DanaNM
        8935 posts Send Private Message

Welcome!

Keeva and your kitty are beautiful!

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

• Bladesmith
          Participant
          849 posts Send Private Message

Keeva is adorable! Welcome and enjoy your time here!

• LittlePuffyTail
            18092 posts Send Private Message

Welcome to BB!!! That is a super adorable picture! I love when I can get my bun and cat pictured together. They ignore each other most of the time.

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE WELCOME ! Meet Keeva!