Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum HOUSE RABBIT Q & A making love with my hand ^^

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
    • Ralph
      Participant
      56 posts Send Private Message

Hi .

My Korean born rabbit of so many months is mistaking my hand for an female companion…
        What should I do ?? He hasn’t been neutered yet. Man ~! he’s got a tiny weeny ^^

cheers

Ralph

11014130471.JPG

• MooBunnay
        Participant
        3087 posts Send Private Message

Hello!

Hahaha, that is not a problem I have encountered before but the reason he may be doing that is not only because he thinks your hand is his female companion, but also males do this to show dominance. Since he’s a young boy, he might be trying to establish that he is the “boss” – I’ve found its best to let bunnies continue to think they are in charge Are you planning on getting him neutered? If so, I can imagine this would definitely slow or stop this behavior from him, though it may take a couple weeks.

• Floppy
          Participant
          490 posts Send Private Message

oh gosh, that visual just made me giggle.
            and yes the whole neutering thing might help that like moobunnay said.

• Scarlet_Rose
            Participant
            4293 posts Send Private Message

Neutering would be a very good idea and you also might want to get him a stuffed animal that has sewn on eyes rather than the plastic or button ones so he doesn’t bite them off and ingest them.

• Ralph
              Participant
                Posted By Scarlet_Rose on 10/14/2007 2:50 PM

Neutering would be a very good idea and you also might want to get him a stuffed animal that has sewn on eyes rather than the plastic or button ones so he doesn’t bite them off and ingest them.

a stuffed animal  ha ha ha that’s humorous

• Spacehopper
                Participant
                540 posts Send Private Message

How funny! I say enjoy it and make the most of it. You’ll miss it when it no longer happens. lol Brian used to “play” with my foot (especially in my pink furry slipper boots) daily, then we got him done, and got him the Weeny Bean and my foot is but a distant memory, tossed aside for another. How fickle!

• Gravehearted
                  Participant
                  2428 posts Send Private Message

yes – I would recommend getting him neutered for sure and also agree with the stuffed animal idea in the mean time.

• PocketFaeries
                    Participant
                    81 posts Send Private Message

*Giggles with sheepish grin*

That is too funny for words, Ralph!   I almost busted a gut reading the headline "making love with my hand," and then again with "teeny weeny!" 

I have just one question:

Was it as good for you as it was for him?

• Ralph
                      Participant

I have just one question:

Was it as good for you as it was for him?

No it wasn’t , but I felt sorry for him so I let him use my hand from time to time , till it passes. 
                        What do they call this period for cats dogs and rabbit when they wanna "hump" … 
                        I know it in my native language of Dutch only . ^^ 

• Spacehopper
                        Participant
                        540 posts Send Private Message
                          Posted By honsbeek on 10/18/2007 8:24 P

What do they call this period for cats dogs and rabbit when they wanna "hump" … 
                          I know it in my native language of Dutch only . ^^ 

"Up for it"!

• (dig)x(me)x(now)
                          Participant
                          2517 posts Send Private Message

Ha, I had this problem with my bun when he was a youngin’. I gave him a plush rabbit to hump for a while and after his neuter, he really calmed down. The only time he has humped since his neuter was to establish dominance with another bunny.

• dmh426
                            Participant
                            433 posts Send Private Message

time to get somebunny fixed…

Viewing 11 reply threads
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum HOUSE RABBIT Q & A making love with my hand ^^