Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum HOUSE RABBIT Q & A INTRODUCING…………….

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
    • Picksgirl
      Participant
      23 posts Send Private Message

COMET!!!!!!!!!!   Isn’t he just so darn cute??? 

I did it!!!!!!!  I got him this afternoon.  He’s wonderful, very friendly.  I couldn’t be happier.  I built him a two storey pen from the wire grid cubes.  So far so good.  He’s settling in quite nicely.  My stepdaughter hasn’t shown any allergies so far but she has yet to touch him.  lol  (and says she won’t but she does admit he’s awfully cute) 

Looking forward to joining you all with stories and questions about my new bun!!!!! 

1106591314271.jpg
        1106591325254.jpg
        1106591331458.jpg

• Lion_Lop_Lover
        Participant
        971 posts Send Private Message

Is he ever precious!!!
          I love him!

• PocketFaeries
          Participant
          81 posts Send Private Message

I love him, and the cage looks beautiful!  Looks like you did a great job on that…and you can see how happy and content your sweet bun bun is!  Thanks for sharing…I look forward to getting to know you and your adorable bun!

• Scarlet_Rose
            Participant
            4293 posts Send Private Message

Congrats picksgirl!!!! That is such wonderful news and Comet is adorable!!!! Oh my I don’t know if I can take more cute photos today!!!  I am so very glad that your step daughter is doing OK with the allergies.  Those are some neat digs you made and Comet looks right at home! I can’t wait to see you interacting here with us more as now you’ll know first-hand about bunnyville.

• skunklionshow
              Participant
              1257 posts Send Private Message

Congratulations….what a sweetie pie!

• Thumpers_Mom
                Participant
                171 posts Send Private Message

Welcome to the board..Oh my, comet is sooooo cute!  This is a great place and I’m glad you found it. .

• Beka27
                  Participant
                  16016 posts Send Private Message

awww!  Comet does look like he’s settling in… he looks absolutely comfy in his pen!  what a sweetheart!  i’m looking forward to you sharing how he does as he gets used to you guys.

• xirishsweetheartx
                    Participant
                    70 posts Send Private Message

Aw he is sooooo cute.

• Gravehearted
                      Participant
                      2428 posts Send Private Message

hurray!!! he’s a very handsome bun!! happy new bunny and i love the house you made for him. Glad your step daughter is ok so far.

how’s he getting settled in?

• BinkyBunny
                        8776 posts Send Private Message

WELCOME!!! Great bunny habitat! How are things going now?

• (dig)x(me)x(now)
                          Participant
                          2517 posts Send Private Message

Aww, congrats on your bunny! That lounging he’s doing with his legs out shows that he’s very comfortable already!

• angoralvr
                            Participant
                            500 posts Send Private Message

Comet is very cute! Glad he is settling in. I love how you used the puzzle pieces for his floor. I think that is a really neat idea. I might have to go get some of those for around Henri’s cage. I have a bunch of rugs there now but my cats like rearranging them so I am not sure they really serve their purpose. Did you find those at a kid’s store?

• osprey
                              Participant
                              2065 posts Send Private Message

I saw some of those puzzle piece floor covers yesterday at Orchard Supply, a local hardware chain run by Sears.  I think they are for putting over a hard floor like in a garage.  There are also colorful ones for kids’ rooms that kid place carry.  I could never use these with my guys, they’d try to eat them.

Viewing 12 reply threads
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum HOUSE RABBIT Q & A INTRODUCING…………….