Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum TECHNICAL STUFF How To Delete Account

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
    • 1 posts Send Private Message

Hey!

So, I did some weird stuff setting up my account, and now wanted to try to delete my current account and make a new one, now that I know what I did wrong.

So…

How do I delete this account?

• DanaNM
        9038 posts Send Private Message

I’ve reported this so the site admins can contact you and sort this out!

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

• BB Administrator
          Keymaster
          392 posts Send Private Message

So sorry for the troubles – I will delete your account!

Helloworld!!

• Deleted User
            Participant
            22064 posts Send Private Message

Hello Keymaster. I was told my account was deleted as requested. I’ve jumped on again and tried to use my email address to be told it was already in use. Any chance this could be rectified for good?

BIG smile and thank you.

• Deleted User
              Participant

Just a thought… once my BB account is deleted, does that also mean my previous posts are deleted???

• BB Administrator
                Keymaster

I will contact you via PM now to confirm which account you want deleted.

When the account is deleted, the posts are not deleted — if the posts get deleted, then all the threads that answered those questions or responded wouldn’t make sense.    Many people use the forum just to learn from others and not necessary to post so they can come here when they search something — like say if they search GI stasis, then they could find the posts that might be helpful  to them.  The forum is like a big library of rabbit resource – so if we deleted all the posts when an account was deleted  — Say when someone no longer has rabbits, or just came on for a few months to get something solved etc, the our forum would be a resource that looked like swiss cheese — lots of holes and would be confusing

The exception is if someone posted something too personal by accident — we do try to warn about that in our guidelines— but if they do, we will delete the posts they feel have identifiable info – like say a picture of their house address, or they accidentally reveal a workplace  or school address.   They just send us the links to those and we review and delete.

Helloworld!!

• Deleted User
                  Participant

I signed back up again to BB on behalf of a friend who is petrified to do anything ‘bunny’ online. I get it! Apparently she has done a lot of reading/research and good on her! I was never good at that why I asked and annoyed everyone, lol!

The problem is…. She went on google, saw Binky Buuny and was able to see some of my old posts that everyone would be able to see without logging in to the BB site/forum. I was mortified and then sick. Maybe remove my old username Andhenry from the BB site? I’ve told my friend to sign up – she’s safe!
                    Ta BB.

• Deleted User
                    Participant

Ooops! Forgot!!! Sorry. I only had Andhenry as my username till it wouldn’t work if you can remember? I jumped back on as ‘Just me’ and once my old account was fixed I went back to that. I never had numerous usernames. Only when my original account didn’t work and you guys were able to fix it. Super appreciative!!! Thank YOU!

• BB Administrator
                      Keymaster

All sites are scraped by browsers so anytime you post anything anywhere,  a part of it can be taken for a search engine, however, they wont’ be able to see the whole post until they get to BinkyBunny.   The forum has always been available to public, but the profiles with more detail are not — unless you become a member.  But even then the profile and what someone posts is up to their own discretion.   Always a good idea to keep as anonymous as possible regardless on the internet, but unless you state your location, it can still be possible to maintain anonymity.   If there are any posts that you feel identify actually who you are, PM me and I will delete those.

Helloworld!!

Viewing 8 reply threads
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum TECHNICAL STUFF How To Delete Account