Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum RAINBOW BRIDGE Honoring Thumper

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    • thumper
      Participant
      32 posts Send Private Message

My beautiful baby Thumper had to be euthanized on friday the 22nd. It was the hardest choice I’ve ever had to make, but I am happy he is at peace. He was the sweetest rabbit in the world and loved to give kisses and run around my feet. I am so blessed to have gotten to know him all these years and I will miss him forever.

A week before he passed, I ordered him a brand new fleece liner for his cage. It’s a beautiful fleece (albeit he did get some stains on it during that time!) and I was wondering if anyone knew places that I could donate it to? It’s a fleece from amazon by the guineapigdad and it was about 80 dollars and I’d love to know it’s going to a good home. Thank you for any help and please send Thumper the happiest of thoughts as he watches over us ❤️

• DanaNM
        8930 posts Send Private Message

So sorry for your loss. 🙁 Never an easy decision but I’m sure it was the right time.

((( Binky free sweet Thumper )))

About the fleece, maybe check in with shelters/rescues in your area? With the RHDV outbreak some might not be accepting donations right now, depending on your location.

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

• Bam
          16871 posts Send Private Message

I’m so very sorry you had to say good bye to Thumper. It is a horrible decision to have to make. 💔

It’s very sweet of you to want to donate his lovely new blanket. Somebunny will be very happy.

• thumper
            Participant
            32 posts Send Private Message

Thank you. ❤️ It really was the hardest decision. I got his pawprints in clay and I’m going to set up a little memorial with that and his favorite blanket to remember him by! Thank you for the suggestion! I will definitely have to call around! I’d love to know it goes to helping other bunnies and animals be more comfortable.

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum RAINBOW BRIDGE Honoring Thumper