Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE WELCOME ! Hey there!!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    • SweetieBun
      Participant
      2 posts Send Private Message

Hi there I am new to Binkybunny and was referred here by a friend who follows the forums. My name is Erin and my fur baby is sweetie. She is a beautiful little lop ear bunny however we don’t know if she is a holland lop, English lop, French lop…. we just don’t know lol
        She is 9weeks old and just the most affectionate and gentle bunny I’ve met so far. We are hoping to Learn a lot while on the forums.

• Azerane
        4688 posts Send Private Message

Hi there and welcome

I tried to edit your post to get the image to show but I haven’t been able to get it to show, hopefully another forum leader can figure it out. Could be because I’m trying to fix it from my phone.

Anyway, welcome hopefully once the pic is up we can help you figure out what sort of lop she might be. English lop is easy to rule out because the ears are extremely oversized and will let on the ground when bun is laying and the tips will still touch the ground when bunny is sitting upright.

• Three Little Bunnies
          Participant
          63 posts Send Private Message

Welcome! Your bun sounds adorable, I hope the image problem resolves itself. One of my bunnies is a mini lop, but it will be hard to tell what breed yours is until she is older. Hope the forum helps you!

• DanaNM
            8935 posts Send Private Message

Welcome! Sweetie is beautiful! (I’ve fixed your image )

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE WELCOME ! Hey there!!