Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Page Forums RESCUE EFFORTS FOR SHELTERS HELP need, home abandoned, white rabbit, central FL:/

This topic contains 11sd replies, has 3,038 voices, and was last updated by  jerseygirl 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
  • wildbunrescue
    Participant
    6 posts Send Private Message

I am a foster for a rescue and a member of the squirrel board. This has been posted and desperate attempts to find this bunny a home in the daytona  see link below. I can be contacted at (352) 697-4998 

wildbunrescue
    Participant

jerseygirl
    22116 posts Send Private Message

I’ll post this on Rabbits Online also.

Have rabbit-specific rescues been contacted? I’d even suggest they try contacting ones outside their county as there are transport networks for rescued rabbits.

Amys Animals
    Participant
    908 posts Send Private Message

I will post this on my facebook page. I am sure there are people in the Florida area that may be able to help this girl. A lot of times people will not take white buns with pink/red eyes because they deem them evil but rescues don’t discriminate. Hopefully, we can find this bunny a home!

wildbunrescue
    Participant

Thanks for all the help. Still contacting different rescues and rehabbers. If anyone up toward Ocala Florida would like to take her I can arrange transport via bunny train by members that have offered to help transport.

jerseygirl

Do you know if Gainsville Rabbit Rescue has been contacted? If they have room, transport might be able to be arranged from Ocala to Gainsville.

Julezypie
    Participant
    123 posts Send Private Message

What has happened?

Deleted User
    Participant
    17543 posts Send Private Message

Have you tried Jersey’s suggestion? Or you may want to try to contact Pigs n Buns Small Pet Animal Rescue. They may be able to help with transportation.

MayhemRenee
    Participant
    10 posts Send Private Message

Is this bun still in need? I am in Orange City and willing to foster. I have some local resuce contacts that I can reach out to and help get her a forever home. 

jerseygirl

That’s great MayhemRenee! Have you had any response? Did you try contact the poster on thesquirrelboard?

ETA: just reading on that board a member has offered to take bun temporarily. It doesn’t tell if this went ahead or not.

MayhemRenee
    Participant
    10 posts Send Private Message

for some reason the squirl forum wont take my registration and never got a validation email but did contact the poster on rabbits online. no response yet

jerseygirl

I posted it on Rabbits online.I only just responded yesterday sorry.

I was just cross posting it there to get more exposure. Same as wildbunrescue was doing on BinkyBunny. Have you tried PM wildbunrescue?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.