Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum TECHNICAL STUFF FORUM UPDATE FIXES 2020

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
    • BinkyBunny
      8776 posts Send Private Message

Where is the issue and what is the problem? Please be as detailed as possible (add links and or mention exactly where — which forum section or if in profile, what section of the profile etc and/or better yet…add a screen shot.

FORUM LEADERS — Please add the fix it issues to our internal fix it list and post here that it was added so we don’t duplicate.

• Bunny House
        Participant
        1241 posts Send Private Message

When I go to any link like the “active topics”or “what’s new”, then the link in that says “reply to:…” it will only show me that reply and won’t let me get to the original post like before.

• jerseygirl
          22345 posts Send Private Message

Thanks BH.  This is on the fix-it list!

• Hazel
            Participant
            2587 posts Send Private Message

You guys probably already know about this, but I noticed some threads getting pretty long, yet all of the posts are on the same page. Meaning, the thread isn’t being divided up into different pages. For example, 13Tskhmaster’s thread “Why is my Medically Healthy Rabbit not Eating or Pooping?” in Behavior.

• DanaNM
              8947 posts Send Private Message

Thanks for mentioning this @Hazel , added it to the fix-it list!

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

• Deezle
                Participant
                13 posts Send Private Message

Hi! Should we be able to search the forum? I would like to know if anyone else has experience using Baytril Otic for ear infections (yeast + bacteria), but I don’t have time to comb through the site

• Wick & Fable
                  5786 posts Send Private Message

You should be able to search using the magnifying glass icon on the top right, next to “PROFILE”. Search a term/phrase there. Alternatively, you can make google search through binkybunny specifically by writing “site: binkybunny.com  ________________”, without quotes and with your search term(s) where the underline is.

The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.

• Deezle
                    Participant

Thank you! The Google search works. The site search bar just takes me to Home.

• DanaNM
                      8947 posts Send Private Message

@Deezle Double check that you have the “Forum” tab selected when you click the search icon. Does it still not work?

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

• Deezle
                        Participant

When I select the Forum tab, it takes me to the Forum page, where there is no search bar.

• Wick & Fable

The search bar is the right most image of the magnifying glass:

The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.

• BrandyTheBunny
                            Participant
                            6 posts Send Private Message

The create a topic button on my forum page doesn’t work.

• Wick & Fable

Sorry to hear you’re having difficulty! Is this issue still occuring? Please note topics will not appear immediately as they need to go through our approval process.

Viewing 11 reply threads
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum TECHNICAL STUFF FORUM UPDATE FIXES 2020