Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum HABITATS AND TOYS Cat toys

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
    • Kit
      Participant
      24 posts Send Private Message

Have ny of you tried cat toys for your buns? When I first got my little guy over the weekend, I gave him a couple of my cats old toys that she neveer plays with. He absolutely loves them! They are the little balls with the jingle bells in them. He also has a wiffle ball that he likes to pick up and shake around. I just thought I’d share this in case some of you wanted to try this. Cat’s are picky so I’m sure there is someone else out there that has cat toys that their cat refuses to play with! Try them on the bun!!

• BBMommy
        Participant
        57 posts Send Private Message

Ummm…yeah, totally! As a matter of fact, I think Brownie (the bunny) thinks he is a cat too! He especially loves the little felt mice…flips them around by the tail!

Kim

• Kit
          Participant
          24 posts Send Private Message

lol I’ll have to try the mice out, my cat absolutely LOVES them so we always have extras.

• Kokaneeandkahlua
            Participant
            12067 posts Send Private Message

You know that huge cat ball, with all the holes in it, that usually has a small ball inside? I use that as a food dish for Rupert for his greens and he loves throwing it around to get the food out!!

Also, I have a cat gym, cat condos, and a cat tunnel. I got one of those cat toys on a dangly string from a stick deal (I am sooo technical) but none of them cared for it.

Here’s my collection.

http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2751218

http://www.petstuffresale.com/images/5-31-04/1hole-cat-condo500.jpg

http://www.crittercottage.com.au/database/images/product_87.jpg

http://www.ferrit.co.nz/WebRoot/ExtImages/Shop0005/c0/79/0a/51/673D4224-AE33-4943-8EA870A0DBE43F31_l.jpg

• kimberleyanddarren
              Participant
              2520 posts Send Private Message

wow thats alot of cat stuff K&K hehe
                i have one of those things with the string attatched, my buns like that but if it gets away from them they give it stink eye hehe

• COOKIE'N FLUFF MOMMA
                Participant
                182 posts Send Private Message

I GAVE MY BUNS SOME OF MY CATS JINGLE BALLS THE OTHER DAY AND THEY WENT NUTS FOR THEM. THEY WERE THROWING THEM ALL OVER THE PLACE! I ALSO USED ONE OF THOSE WANDS WITH THE TOY HANGING FROM IT AND COOKIE CHASED IT! I JUST DRAGGED IT ACROSS THE FLOOR.  IT WAS SO CUTE!

• BinkyBunny
                  8776 posts Send Private Message

You guys have to get pictures of videos of these funny descriptions! So cute.

• BabyJoey
                    Participant
                    29 posts Send Private Message

Joey and Pheobe must love their cat toys because I am forever finding them in their nest boxes, even after I’ve gathered them all up and put them back into their toy box.

Viewing 7 reply threads
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum HABITATS AND TOYS Cat toys