Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum HOUSE RABBIT Q & A Can you tell what my rabbits are cross please?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    • Bunnmumm
      Participant
      5 posts Send Private Message

this is orange I got him as a ‘satin Harlequin’

to me he has cute mouse like features I’ve not seen in others could anyone inform me further? Thankyou!!

This is Jessica a Mini lop apparently? I’ve never saw a mini lop with ears up, when we got her one ear was down but came up a few days.

both are my babies doesn’t matter what they are just curious 🥰🐰

• theo_ct
        Participant
        24 posts Send Private Message

I am not sure what breed your rabbits are, but they look very sweet : ) Wish you lots of luck with them, this is a great forum for any questions you have and it has helped me a lot.

• Bunnmumm
            Participant

Thankyou 😊😊

• LBJ10
            16869 posts Send Private Message

Hmm… it’s hard to tell. Does the first one have satin fur? I’m not really getting that from the picture. The second one looks like a lionhead mix.

• Bunnmumm
                Participant

Hiya! Yes the first one is satin fur 🙂 and the second sounds about right, breeder had lion heads also.

thank you for your feedback! 😊

• Cinnimon&Ollie
                Participant
                300 posts Send Private Message

The second one definitely looks like a lionhead mix. The first one looks small to be a satin, how old is he?

• Bunnmumm
                    Participant

Thankyou, the apparent satin is 5 months lion heads 6 months 😊

• Cinnimon&Ollie
                      Participant
                      300 posts Send Private Message

I think he is a satin then.

• Bunnmumm
                        Participant

Brilliant! Thankyou for your comments!😊

Viewing 3 reply threads
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum HOUSE RABBIT Q & A Can you tell what my rabbits are cross please?