Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum TECHNICAL STUFF Can members ever become “trusted”?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    • Borya02
      Participant
      93 posts Send Private Message

Hey there, just trying to figure out how this works. I’ve been posting occasionally on this forum for about 2 years, I think. Still, all of my new threads don’t show up and go as awaiting moderation. Most recently I posted one in the Diet & Care forum trying to get advice on syringes for administering critical care. It was kind of an urgent question, so was really sad to see this too was awaiting moderation and had to wait a few hours before it ever showed up. I ended up posting on another website/forum instead. There were no links or photos in the post. I definetely understand moderation queues for new members, or maybe people who are known to violate rules, but I’m confused why the posts are still moderated. Is there a certain number of posts you need to get to before they won’t be moderated? I haven’t posted much, so maybe that’s why, or will it always be this way? Thanks in advance.

P.S. Not trying to complain, it is you guys’ site and you guys’ rules and I accept that, just trying to understand so I can know what to expect moving forward.

• Bam
        16836 posts Send Private Message

I’ve alerted BB (Admin) to this post.

• Borya02
          Participant
          93 posts Send Private Message

thank you, Bam!!

• DanaNM
            8901 posts Send Private Message

There have definitely been some glitches with this since the site update, so thanks for letting us know!

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

• Ellie from The Netherlands
              Participant
              2512 posts Send Private Message

I’m getting the same glitches here that posts without pictures or links end up in moderation limbo. One ended up like that yesterday, and another one today. There were only text and smileys from my phone on the posts.

This is what I’m currently seeing in this topic: https://binkybunny.com/forums/topic/lick-then-dig-at-me/

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum TECHNICAL STUFF Can members ever become “trusted”?