Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE WELCOME ! Bunny Health

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • Mr, Bunny
      Participant
      1 posts Send Private Message

Hi, I am new to this site. I just want share with people that I was never interested in having a pet, until I got this cute little bunny. I have had her for 8 years. She greeted me in morning when I got up to have my morning coffee and she was sitting near couch where I always sit when I come home. Baby, is what we named her was so affectionate. When I came home she would run out of her room down the hallway to come see me. I did not know that her being a female bunny she needed to be fixed. She landed up with cancer and we just put her down the other day to be cremated. This was the hardest thing I ever had to do. She was part of our family and a big part too. Some people do not realize how much affectionate a bunny can show. She started having seizures and her last seizure affected the brain. Even though I spent thousands of dollars on vet bill on this bunny, she was worth it. My advice is any signs of health problems, take them to vet immediately. I  have learnt so much over the years about Rabbits and wish I had of known all this when I first got her. I just thought oh its only a bunny that sits around. I was wrong. I got educated very fast, when she first got sick a year ago. But any ways this is my story. good luck everyone.

• Bam
        16877 posts Send Private Message

I’m very sorry you lost Baby. It sounds like she had a wonderful bun life with you.  💗

We try to spread the word that girl buns should be spayed for health reasons, your story is very helpful. Thank you for sharing it with us!

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE WELCOME ! Bunny Health