Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum RAINBOW BRIDGE Bun will be missed

• This topic has 6sd replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by BZOO.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
    • fuzzybun
      Participant
      1 posts Send Private Message

My little fuzzy bun just passed away, she took her last breath around 2pm today. She can’t feel pain anymore and i hope she is now rest in peace. She was one mighty and mischievous little bun. Always throwing her bowls around to ask for attention, waking me up in the morning by nudging and crawling in my blanket. She was my best buddy and now she’s gone. I hope she can find peace and get to bunny heaven safely by now where she can eat all the bananas and blueberries in the world.

I can’t stop crying and i miss my little bun so much and the house is so quiet without her. I hope one day we will meet again.

I love you Bun 🐰

• DanaNM
        8935 posts Send Private Message

I’m so sorry for your loss 🙁

She sounds like an amazing bun that was dearly loved and had a wonderful life with you.

(((Binky free little Bun)))

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

• Bam
          16877 posts Send Private Message

I’m so sorry you lost your little fuzzy bun. She sounds like a wonderful friend. 💔

I hope she’s in bun heaven now – eating blueberry and banana.

Binky free, little bun.

• HipHopBunny
            Participant
            640 posts Send Private Message

Oh, I am so sorry!!

She sounds like she was very dearly loved and cared for. 🙂 She will be forever in our hearts.

(((((((((((((Binky free little bun)))))))))))))

• jerseybunnies
              Participant
              47 posts Send Private Message

Sometimes when stuff like this happens we blame ourselves or think, “what could have happened differently if I had…” but instead of that, think about what a great life your Bun lived. Now she will rest peacefully with a life free of pain. She is in bun heaven enjoying bananas and blueberries and binkying just at the thought of you. You’ll meet her again. Make her proud and remember that she wants to see you happy.

To Bun: Binky free, little Bun!

–Breanna

These are just my suggestions. Please seek an experienced veterinarian if you have medical needs / questions. Thank you! 

• Ellie from The Netherlands
                Participant
                2512 posts Send Private Message

I’m very sorry for your loss 😥 It breaks your heart to lose a friend.

She looks so regal in that pic in your avatar, she was a really pretty bunny!

Binky free sweet Bun, forever free from pain!

• BZOO
                  Participant
                  330 posts Send Private Message

Hugs to you.

Viewing 6 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum RAINBOW BRIDGE Bun will be missed